Kaepernick vs Worley

obxvol

Ok, here is the deal. Kaepernick averaged 1.6 seconds from the snap to release in the last series against the Broncos. Why can't we replicate? Talented receivers, adequate QB and a line that sucks but can hold for 1.6 seconds. What is the problem? Don't give me the pro vs college crap. 1.6 seconds? Let's round it up to 2 seconds. Still better than we currently have. What say you?

Reactions: 1 person
Ok, here is the deal. Kaepernick averaged 1.6 seconds from the snap to release in the last series against the Broncos. Why can't we replicate? Talented receivers, adequate QB and a line that sucks but can hold for 1.6 seconds. What is the problem? Don't give me the pro vs college crap. 1.6 seconds? Let's round it up to 2 seconds. Still better than we currently have. What say you?

I say, you're still drunk!

I feel like the "pro vs. college crap" is kind of tough to ignore.....

Reactions: 2 people

Are you freaking kidding me?

49ers have 3 points. We are doing this.

Wow. Impressive. There are a lot of folks on here ready to rock. I know Worley isn't a pro and neither are our receivers but still, my point is more geared on the fact that there are offensive schemes that are quick and effective. How many times have we seen Worley sit and waiting forever for routes to open? It doesn't have to be that way. Our OC's need to create a series of plays that allow us to QUICKLY get rid of the ball. That's all. Flame away.

Then Smokey vs the Philly Fanatic

San Diego Chicken is better IMO..
TheChickenAutograph.jpg

VN Store

Back