"Did we just lose...again?"

2: Anger
"IM NEVER WATCHING TENNESSEE FOOTBALL AGAIN RARHDYRR"

3. Depression:
"Well, I guess we're never going to win another game *cries* "

4. Acceptance:
"Well...it's alright, there is always next Saturday!"

5: Hope:
"GO VOLS LETS BEAT THE SNOT OUT OF THEM WE'RE GOING TO BE RANKED AFTER THIS!!! IM PUTTING [Team] ON UPSET ALERT"

6: Lose game
Repeat back to #1

Our fan base cannot be satisfied. If VN was around in the 1990's, there would still be fans complaining.

I mean we get a win over UTC and still there are complaints. One would think that a fan base so used to losing, would be happy with a win. And probably any other fan base in CFB would be. Not this fan base though, no way. There have to be those that pick out negatives even in a win.

Our fan base cannot be satisfied. If VN was around in the 1990's, there would still be fans complaining.

I mean we get a win over UTC and still there are complaints. One would think that a fan base so used to losing, would be happy with a win. And probably any other fan base in CFB would be. Not this fan base though, no way. There have to be those that pick out negatives even in a win.

We gave up 6 sacks to UTC, so complaints are legitimate.

Reactions: 4 people
Just wanted to say thanks to all the people on this site. Although, I only became member recently, I have been reading for several years. It serves as a "support group" for the Vol fans that have seemingly been waiting since the last years of CPF to experience success. The postings, which can be predictable for many occasions, make me shake my head, curse and LMAO. Never lacking for entertainment, albeit of the cheaper variety, I always come back here. This week follows suit with the "be patient, it's a process", to the "fire" (whatever position coach inserted here) we can blame for the most recent loss, to the wait 'til next week 'cause "we gonna whip dat azz" (a personal favorite). Regardless of the differences, we all hurt when the Vols lose and act like idiots when they win, for that matter, we act like idiots when we lose too. Anyway, hang in there keepers of the faith, and let's take the fight to "Bama" this week and hopefully let them know that they have been in a battle. Oh, yeah, and whip dat azz!!!!

Reactions: 3 people
I always dread when Vol fans start to wish the season would just please end.
Myself included.

Just how satisfied were you after the UTC game? Did you pull a "Frank the Tank" and go streaking through the streets?

Save that for a win that "counts!"

What planet are you from?

Reactions: 1 person
Just wanted to say thanks to all the people on this site. Although, I only became member recently, I have been reading for several years. It serves as a "support group" for the Vol fans that have seemingly been waiting since the last years of CPF to experience success. The postings, which can be predictable for many occasions, make me shake my head, curse and LMAO. Never lacking for entertainment, albeit of the cheaper variety, I always come back here. This week follows suit with the "be patient, it's a process", to the "fire" (whatever position coach inserted here) we can blame for the most recent loss, to the wait 'til next week 'cause "we gonna whip dat azz" (a personal favorite). Regardless of the differences, we all hurt when the Vols lose and act like idiots when they win, for that matter, we act like idiots when we lose too. Anyway, hang in there keepers of the faith, and let's take the fight to "Bama" this week and hopefully let them know that they have been in a battle. Oh, yeah, and whip dat azz!!!!

Welcome aboard fellow Vol Fan!:dance2:

In the 1990s, our worst season was 8-4 in 1994. Our fans would give anything for the worst season we had in the 90s. Please stop with the "it's the fans fault meme." It's getting old. Would there still be people wanting more if we were still enjoying the kind of success we enjoyed in the 90s? Sure. You do realize that fan is short for fanatic don't you? True fans always want their team to be better, regardless of the level of success.

VN Store

Back