bama opens -15.5 per vegas insider...

We can't keep having our rivals come into our house and beat the **** out of us. Need to reclaim Neyland and start punishing opponents that dare to come in.

Reactions: 1 person
It would be higher if we were playing away

Bama has struggled on the road on offense.

Hopefully, we can pull the upset so I can stfu for awhile

Reactions: 4 people
Run to Vegas and take Bama. Bet the number goes up considerably this week. Bama by 24+ pts on Saturday. Has a chance to be worse than last year.

That's a gift! TAMU beatdown was 59-0. Kiffin will add offensive fuel to the fire against UT, so it could get ugggggly.

My guess is it will get down to Around -10 later in the week.

willis1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
We can't keep having our rivals come into our house and beat the **** out of us. Need to reclaim Neyland and start punishing opponents that dare to come in.

It's not going to start this Saturday. Best thing would be to take Bama and give up the points. A sure win

After the fans called Bama out following the 1 pt win over Arkansas, they're clearly loaded for bear (see TAMU). I wouldn't be surprised if they put the worst beating on us in school history this year.

Last edited:
Our D can make them earn it at least if they have time to breathe between series.

After the fans called Bama out following the 1 or win over Arkansas, they're clearly loaded for bear (see TAMU). I wouldn't be surprised if they put the worst beating on us in school history this year.

Our D and our crowd will keep it close. I hope the Offensive staff can quit vein stubborn and try something new. Hopefully we can score some points with some new wrinkles.

You know all that money that you have been saving up for your mother's pacemaker?

Go get it all out of the bank and put it on Da Tide -15.5

when would anyone think that Ole Miss would be picked by more than Bama?? crazy... they win by 30

VN Store

Back