VolNation needs to calm down

RoaminVol

Dat Ninja
Yall we just lost to the number 3 team with the number one defense. Yall we had no chance at winning that game. How do you expect us to keep up with a top ten team when you play 23 freshman. I know I'm probably about to get flamed but hey we are going to get curb stomped against Alabama this week too. I'm just looking forward to the last 4 games against USC, Missouri at home, Kentucky at home, and Vandy on the road. We can still make a bowl game. Keep the faith guys!!! Go Vols!!!!

Yall we just lost to the number 3 team with the number one defense. Yall we had no chance at winning that game. How do you expect us to keep up with a top ten team when you play 23 freshman. I know I'm probably about to get flamed but hey we are going to get curb stomped against Alabama this week too. I'm just looking forward to the last 4 games against USC, Missouri at home, Kentucky at home, and Vandy on the road. We can still make a bowl game. Keep the faith guys!!! Go Vols!!!!

At some point, you have to beat teams you're not suppose to beat

That's what you have to do to climb out of the cellar

Reactions: 1 person

Is year one win against 9 USC not one of those? And we all knew this season was a 6 maybe 7 win season so does Mizzou or USC count if we win those? I mean give the guy a chance to fill his roster and get some depth and exp

Reactions: 6 people

You had expectations to beat a team that has a good chance to win the NC with a team full of freshman. It's was said in the beginning of the season 6-6 will be big for us this year in making the improvements we need to bring this program back.

Is year one win against 9 USC not one of those? And we all knew this season was a 6 maybe 7 win season so does Mizzou or USC count if we win those? I mean give the guy a chance to fill his roster and get some depth and exp

In the SEC, you have to consistently do that until you are the team to beat

You need to talk to the people who before the Ole Miss game "had a feeling" we were going to beat them.

I get positivism and all but this place is hilarious how before games like this, it's all about how we're going to upset them, we're due, any given Saturday, etc. Then after the game many of the same people are all asking why anyone expected us to win.

I think we have been more than patient

Jones is just on the ass end of sick and tired of losing

I hate to say it but it's going to get worse before it gets better. This team is too young and inexperienced to run the table in the SEC. The good news is that the East will be wide open next year for anybody to take.

Why not?

I'm a UT fan. Doesn't mean I have to like losing, shrug my shoulders and say, wait till next year

I don't like losing either but I don't get pissed off (look at the other threads) and post that we should fire our coach cause they lost to a top 5 team.

Count...you are KILLIN' these Homers...and they don't even realize it...

Wish Tennessee could execute as well on the field...

I agree. We are what we thought we were, which is fighting for a bowl berth. We just want our team to be better quicker, but it will happen just not this year. Let's cheer them on and try to get to a bowl. I trust Cpach Jones, he will make the proper staff changes if he doesn't feel the proper improvements have been made. We still have a half season left, so we could get better. Let's see how it goes.

So you think we should fire Butch?

Nope...never said that (neither did The Count).

But...he should be feeling the heat he should be feelin'.

Right now...he is a loser. I want him to be a winner. in order to be a winner...he needs to make "Progress" during his "Process".

ZERO TDs in his last 2 SEC Games is ZERO "Progress" in the "Process". In other words...he's looking more and more like this was too much for him to bite off and chew. That's not always a bad thing...some folks can still succeed from that standpoint. But, they show some semblance of accomplishments during that "Process".

Butch continues to Coach like a scared cat...shows very little creativity...and continues to push an offense that he does NOT have players suited for...

In other words...he is NOT getting it done. He needs to start getting it done... or he WILL hear from me and Legends of others that it is time to Fire The Butch.

Just sayin'...

VN Store

Back