Hey bagheads....

Bill4volz

Please jump on the Bama bandwagon or keep your weak @$$ at home. These players bust their rears and you want to put a bag on your head while sitting in the stands, get out of here!! That's more embarrassing to that power T that you claim to love than anything they can do on the field. I hate losing as much as anybody, but i'll never be ashamed of my fanhood, if you are then don't be a fan.

Reactions: 68 people
Please jump on the Bama bandwagon or keep your weak @$$ at home. These players bust their rears and you want to put a bag on your head while sitting in the stands, get out of here!! That's more embarrassing to that power T that you claim to love than anything they can do on the field. I hate losing as much as anybody, but i'll never be ashamed of my fanhood, if you are then don't be a fan.

I agree 100% if you're ashamed of being a Tennessee fan then get out and don't come back when things are going good either.

Reactions: 11 people

Agree completely! :good!:

Reactions: 2 people
Curious? What are we talking about-people showing up with bags on their heads like the Old Saint fans?

This pissed me off too, seeing whomever that was made me want to light that bag on fire. Asswipes.

Reactions: 4 people
Curious? What are we talking about-people showing up with bags on their heads like the Old Saint fans?

OP is just describing most of his dates...

194AC427-9112-4C75-8BA1-2FCCF582804A.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

Yes. There were some on TV that were shown on ESPN last night. They had an orange power "T" right in the center.

I agree 100% if you're ashamed of being a Tennessee fan then get out and don't come back when things are going good either.

It's not even about winning and losing for me, if those "fans" and I use that term lightly are ashamed to be a fan then don't be. They are not required to cheer for the Vols. People wonder why the basketball team turned on the fanbase, it's sh## like that.

What if a player put a bag over his head when asked about how fan support is? The fans would flip out!!!

I thought this was going to be a reference to the Soprano's with the 'bag head' reference. To think, that guy went all the way to Oxford with that bag, made and ready to go. People are amazing animals......

I thought this was going to be a reference to the Soprano's with the 'bag head' reference. To think, that guy went all the way to Oxford with that bag, made and ready to go. People are amazing animals......

The fact that you think that's a guy...?

Yeah we should put poop in a bag and put it on his head. May be light it on fire and stomp ot out, no that's to far but yeah screw the bag heads

I gave you a like because the thread title made me chuckle...thanks

Wished someone would've pulled the bag off his head when the camera was on so everyone would know who the idiot is. I don't know what I will do at Bama game if I see this. Already can't take my son so I am free to beat down an idiot or two.:thud:

Meh, I laughed about it but I am an azzhole.
I respect where you're coming from, but it was pretty damned funny.

I think bagheads should be a new nickname for some of the fans on here.

I would prefer if the bagheads continue to feel down in the dumps and wallow in their negativity.

We need to come to an agreement that if we see a Vols fan with a bag on his/her head in Neyland this Saturday, we should kick them in the nads/titties

Last edited:

VN Store

Back