Hurd, Malone, Barnett, Kelly

allvol123

All played really well last night against a top tier team.

We have some real gems in this last class. If we can ever develop and recruit some o lineman then the future is bright.

Reactions: 10 people
All played really well last night against a top tier team.

We have some real gems in this last class. If we can ever develop and recruit some o lineman then the future is bright.

Yes. And if Butch can't do it, the next guy has a much easier job ahead of him. Like Butch or not, he's stocking the cupboard for winter.

Reactions: 3 people
The University of Tennessee football program: where the future has seemed bright to sunshine pumpers since 2009.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Barnett is a stud. One of the best young DL we've had in years. With McKenzie next to him next year, he will be even better.

The University of Tennessee football program: where the future has seemed bright to sunshine pipers since 2009.

Incorrect. Many of us saw the calamity that was Dooley and shouted it from the roof. Jones is doing what is needed, sorry you are confused about the dumpster fire he inherited.

Reactions: 12 people
Dont forget Wolf. Its unfortunate that the best players on the offense are the youngest players. Dooley didnt leave much behind. You simply cant win that way. I saw those young guys play above and beyond where I expected them to (with the exception of the 2 freshmen on the OL) and that tells me this coaching staff is DEVELOPING them well. Should Mahoney go? Probably. But overall I like how well the future players are already playing.

Barnett- A+. A future All SEC player. Has done a nice job week in and week out.

Malone- B. Has had some good moments recently, but has dropped some catchable balls too.

Kelly- B+. Has made some really nice plays on defense and special teams. I think he will have a really good career for us.

Hurd- B-. A lot of people are going to disagree with me, but I have been pretty disappointed up to this point. I know the offensive line doesn't help, but since the UGA game, he has been a non factor. Not what you expect from a five star running back. I think Fournette at LSU and Nick Chubb are way ahead of him right now.

The University of Tennessee football program: where the future has seemed bright to sunshine pumpers since 2009.

Christian Lowe, been pumping out crap since 2011!
It must be so sad to be you.
Ex. Hey look at the rainbow. Your response: I hate those colors.
Ex. Hey look at that pretty girl. Your response: She's a little too short.
Ex. Hey, I found a twenty dollar bill. Your responses: there are bigger bills than that.

Reactions: 7 people

Spin it how you want to, but this freshman class will be special. Don't get me wrong. I took my son to the Florida game and I still want to vomit. But, watching guys like Barnett, Hurd, TK2, and Malone makes it much more bearable.

Incorrect. Many of us saw the calamity that was Dooley and shouted it from the roof. Jones is doing what is needed, sorry you are confused about the dumpster fire he inherited.

That is the case for nearly all new hires. A coach wouldn't be fired if he was doing great. The "bare cupboard/dumpster fire" is wearing thin.

Barnett- A+. A future All SEC player. Has done a nice job week in and week out.

Malone- B. Has had some good moments recently, but has dropped some catchable balls too.

Kelly- B+. Has made some really nice plays on defense and special teams. I think he will have a really good career for us.

Hurd- B-. A lot of people are going to disagree with me, but I have been pretty disappointed up to this point. I know the offensive line doesn't help, but since the UGA game, he has been a non factor. Not what you expect from a five star running back. I think Fournette at LSU and Nick Chubb are way ahead of him right now.

Dont know about Fournette but Chubb is running behind a good OL and Hurd has been hurt. The offense is atrocious. Throwing INTs and cant run block. Theyve been horrible. How can you be disappointed in him?

That is the case for nearly all new hires. A coach wouldn't be fired if he was doing great. The "bare cupboard/dumpster fire" is wearing thin.

Not to this degree. The next coach at UF will not inherit this type of mess.

You are right.
Dooley didn't leave us in any more of a mess than most other schools.

You are right.
Dooley didn't leave us in any more of a mess than most other schools.

I disagree. Guys get fired for losing.

Dooley did that and combined it with gross incompetence in other areas. 3 o lineman in 2 years is downright sabotage, almost.

Kiffin inherited an average program. Dooley inherited a shaky situation. Jones inherited a dumpster fire.

Christian Lowe, been pumping out crap since 2011!
It must be so sad to be you.
Ex. Hey look at the rainbow. Your response: I hate those colors.
Ex. Hey look at that pretty girl. Your response: She's a little too short.
Ex. Hey, I found a twenty dollar bill. Your responses: there are bigger bills than that.

He is either a troll or a real dumazz.

Like it or not, Christian is right. We need 3 more recruiting classes like 2014 if we want to ever be relevant again. Next year won't be much better, but I think we finally go bowling next year.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back