New Poll: Bajakian week 7 2014

New Poll: Bajakian week 7

• Total voters

madbamahater

What are your feelings to this point in the season regarding Bajakian and his game plan?

Is he completely incapable of abandoning his philosophy if it isn't working? Will he take any ownership? Can he coach to players strengths?

He is Butch's boy running Butch's system. If you are dissatisfied with the offense then you are dissatisfied with the HC. Any poll should be about Butch. I vote no confidence.

Reactions: 4 people
He is Butch's boy running Butch's system. If you are dissatisfied with the offense then you are dissatisfied with the HC. Any poll should be about Butch. I vote no confidence.

Does Butch call the plays or does Bajakian? Did Butch call the irrational double reverse?

Is Butch stepping in and overruling or is he allowing Bajakian a long leash?

Or, should I have asked.................

Is Butch this narrow minded and stubborn and NOT really that intelligent when it comes to X's and O's? If so, we are in HUGE trouble.

Most head coaches allow their OCs to instill their game plan and philosophies. That's the mark of a good leader and coach.

No way Butch is this bull headed and unintelligent.

I voted to adjust. My opinion is that we should take our time and huddle every now and then. Give the OC a chance to think about the next play based on progress of current play. It seems as if we try tempo but run the same plays and at times pick something and hope it works.

I wouldn't be against putting out feelers for a new OC

I think replacing Bajakian is a bandaid on a severe gash.
I think the scheme needs some major alterations and thats more on Butch's end as far as fixing it. Basically its not just a play calling problem.

Reactions: 3 people
Or, should I have asked.................

Is Butch this narrow minded and stubborn and NOT really that intelligent when it comes to X's and O's? If so, we are in HUGE trouble.

Most head coaches allow their OCs to instill their game plan and philosophies. That's the mark of a good leader and coach.

No way Butch is this bull headed and unintelligent.

That starts with hiring a capable OC and then allowing him to coach.

The problem is the O line coach. BRING BACK COACH PITTMAN!!! Dooley's O line coach was one of the best in the country. His offensive line at AR is larger than some NFL squads and far more effective than our pathetics. When the broadcasters are pointing out our guys aren't even in the right stance to hold anyone off in week 7, that's coaching. Those are basics you get down in spring camp. Pittman's got to be sick of hearing that hog call by now. Give him whatever he wants to come back to Knoxville and apologize profusely for letting him go. Hell, bring Chaney with him. Chaney was an out of the box thinker.

Reactions: 1 person
I think replacing Bajakian is a bandaid on a severe gash.
I think the scheme needs some major alterations and thats more on Butch's end as far as fixing it. Basically its not just a play calling problem.

He's far from the only problem. A new OL coach would be a good thing as well IMO.

He's far from the only problem. A new OL coach would be a good thing as well IMO.

Yes, see my post above. These guys rolled into Oxford with the same d___ zone read that has set records for sacks. No improvement at all in the blocking or run game That's on the coaches. CBJ seems to feel he's going to stick with it -- hell or high water. He better get his rain boots on.

Bajakian sucks. At least in situations where he has to think outside his box. I could see him being decent with a bunch or studs but so would a lot of other coaches.

Bajakian sucks. At least in situations where he has to think outside his box. I could see him being decent with a bunch or studs but so would a lot of other coaches.

He already has a bunch of studs, they just look bad because of his garbage system.

If Josh Malone had went to Georgia or Clemson he would be a freshman All American. I can see it in his eyes he is frustrated with this offense.

The defense and recruiting has improved so much under butch that I'm willing to give the man some time to figure it out. I think butch will build a championship caliber team if our fanbase will stay out of his way.

So you are saying option #3?

Or, are you suggesting that Butch is really calling the plays currently?

If you think it's Butch........OH ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The scheme and offense is Jones'.

Implementation and play calling is Bajakians.

I think its deeper than just implementation and play calling.

VN Store

Back