The frustration is written all over......

themoodystwo

VOLS BY FIDDY
Coach Butch Jones face, He wants to change this team around so bad that I bet you can smell it on him. He didn't put us in this situation. The end of 2016 will be the time to rightfully judge him as a coach. You cant make a steak sandwhich out of baloney. I don't care how many times you process it. Imagine these freshman playing their junior and senior year, Its gonna be awsome and scary good. I understand the frustration I really do.

Attachments

• baloney.png
    baloney.png
    63.7 KB · Views: 986
Reactions: 7 people
The good news is with our defense playing the entire game they will have the experience if juniors by next season...

Reactions: 3 people
One thing is obvious going into 2015, CBJ will need a game changing QB or else there will be more of the same. The O line will have had 1 yr of SEC experience, the Defense has to replace AJ, the running game will be improved with Kamara & Hurd, so the only thing that should be a priority is a QB. If CBJ accomplishes that the fan base will enjoy the results.

Reactions: 2 people
the OL players are bologna...not from a lack of effort and heart, but honestly a lack of size, strength, speed. This is not an offensive line unit. You have two freshmen playing on the right side. Your starting LT is a walk-on laying with an ACL tear. It's not to say that they can't be good, they're just not who we wanted them to be. There isn't a single tackle on the team...(Blair will be redshirted for next year and wouldn't be surprised if he does well). If Tiny had stayed we would be 5-2. It's like having a speedboat being pulled by a tugboat. We will be fine. In the meantime, find other things to enjoy in life. Football will never be consistent. Oh, and I think losing Mosley before the season hurt us at guard as well...

Reactions: 4 people
the OL players are bologna...not from a lack of effort and heart, but honestly a lack of size, strength, speed. This is not an offensive line unit. You have two freshmen playing on the right side. Your starting LT is a walk-on laying with an ACL tear. It's not to say that they can't be good, they're just not who we wanted them to be. There isn't a single tackle on the team...(Blair will be redshirted for next year and wouldn't be surprised if he does well). If Tiny had stayed we would be 5-2. It's like having a speedboat being pulled by a tugboat. We will be fine. In the meantime, find other things to enjoy in life. Football will never be consistent. Oh, and I think losing Mosley before the season hurt us at guard as well...

Well said, I wish the rest of this dumpter fire of a fan base would except reality:hi:

Reactions: 6 people
In 14 months we'll be in bowl practice or we'll have a new head coach. Butch doesn't deserve any more time than Vince Dooley 's boy got.

Reactions: 5 people
In 14 months we'll be in bowl practice or we'll have a new head coach. Butch doesn't deserve any more time than Vince Dooley 's boy got.

CBJ is here for at least 4 years+. Some fans love misery. A new coach next year 14 months from now would only restart the downward process.

No coaches would give us a first look if he is gone in 3. Who is available then and what makes you think we could buy a coach. If we fire CBJ next year then it will be like throwing Gasoline onto a smothered but not out fire.

Even bad programs don't fire coaches in 3 years. CBJ got his first signature win in the first season.

UT Football is probably a 6 year fix.

Reactions: 6 people

You sir have won the VolNation award for the most Idiotic Post of the year. There were tons of contenders but you have absolutely blown them away with your idiocy. Congratulations.

Reactions: 10 people
CBJ is here for at least 4 years+. Some fans love misery. A new coach next year 14 months from now would only restart the downward process.

No coaches would give us a first look if he is gone in 3. Who is available then and what makes you think we could buy a coach. If we fire CBJ next year then it will be like throwing Gasoline onto a smothered but not out fire.

Even bad programs don't fire coaches in 3 years. CBJ got his first signature win in the first season.

UT Football is probably a 6 year fix.
Agree but disagree 6 year fix. I have seen coaches do more with less. Next year we should be 7-8 wins. Then chance for actually competing in SEC east in 16. We can still go 6-6 this year if we play fundamental ball.

Reactions: 2 people
I don't see even next year being any better imo. 6-6 at best
If we can somehow get most of recruiting season intact we will be fine. Butch has 1 top 20 recruiting class, one top 5 and hopefully another top 5 this year. Talent will eventually take over and get us over the top.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
All CBJ had to do this year was beat the Gators and get to a bowl game -- 2 very doable goals. He lost to f'g Muschamp! This coaching staff is totally incapable of adjusting during a game. We've flipped from Dooley having a great offense and a terrible defense 180, and there is no question which you would rather have, if you had to choose. At least with a great offense you have a chance of outscoring your opponent, like we did at UGA and SC.

VN Store

Back