30 Sacks

led0321

In 6 games and 3 quarters.

Sums up the season but I will say some of the interceptions are just bad decisions and tonight's were terrible decisions.

Ole miss has 11 sacks for the year -- 7 so far tonight. We not only make back up QBs look like All Americans we also give defensive lines career stat days.

We've said this for 5 damn years. How about showing some heart and try to win every game you can this year for s ****ing change?

I don't question the teams heart at all. Only dumb people do. Trust me they want to win more then you do and their the ones getting beat on.

Reactions: 1 person
It would be just wonderful if Worley would run the ball occasionally to at least make the defense guess where the ball is going.

Ole miss has 11 sacks for the year -- 7 so far tonight. We not only make back up QBs look like All Americans we also give defensive lines career stat days.

U nailed it. When we played Oklahoma their qb looked like a heisman trophy winner. But today against a half way good defense he looked so average. It seems like everybody has their coming out party against us!!

VN Store

Back