I can't find 5 wins

Sadly, that is a real possibility. Losing to Florida at home really looks like a season killer at this point.

Vols have never lost 8 in a season but that is in jeopardy.

Reactions: 5 people
It's been a long time since we have scored a td against an FBS opponent. We are done this year.

Reactions: 1 person
I know the Oline is young, but they are not progressing at all.

How can they when the OC calls dumb arse double reverses within FG range and loses 9. OMG Butch if you don't start getting that your Buddy is killing you then you are going to go down with him.

Reactions: 8 people
We're playing #3 in their field with a young team and only down 11. I know they are struggling on offense, but it could be worse.

Not sure I can find 5 anywhere in the near future .... seems we have a long way to go.

A long way to go?! Wth is wrong with you? I haven't turned my tv off at halftime all year... This is the first year in like 6 years I can say that. We compete every game... We are close..

Reactions: 3 people
Sadly, that is a real possibility. Losing to Florida at home really looks like a season killer at this point.

Vols have never lost 8 in a season but that is in jeopardy.

Exactly, Mizzou is kicking UF arse at the moment. UF cant get out of their own way on offense. They look worse than UT. UGA will absolutely kill UF this year. That's a win we had to have and it was right there for the taking.

This offense is hard to watch. As usual we get good field position and cant do nothing with it. It will be a miracle if this team wins 5!!!

Guys R-E-L-A-if we play D like this we will be in every remaining game with a chance to win. We are going to have to go through with some coaching staff.

A long way to go?! Wth is wrong with you? I haven't turned my tv off at halftime all year... This is the first year in like 6 years I can say that. We compete every game... We are close..
Yes long way to go. It is going to take multiple recruiting classes to get depth and competitions at all positions. CJ came in with a bare cupboard and it is going to take a while to fill it up. The O-line has a looooong way to go before we can be truly competitive in the SEC

Reactions: 1 person
Yep, just like I said after the UF game, this team would only win two more games, Chattanooga and Vandy.

We suck. Well Butch gets no excuses next year. Next year it's win or be gone !!!

I know the Oline is young, but they are not progressing at all.

Young OL can only progress so far. They need time to absorb what they've learned and go from there. The season goes by to fast. That's why you have to have upperclassmen at those positions. They already know what to do and they can teach the youngsters a bit at a time. We're doomed to another 5-7 if we're lucky.

Another talented team wasted away. This stuff is pathetic with our defense playing so dang well.

VN Store

Back