1st Half...The Good, The Bad & THE UGLY

TAF

Oh Yeah...I mean it!
The Good: Tennessee D (before they got gased)

The Bad: Worley MUST make good passes when he gets a chance to make a pass!

The UGLY: need I say it?

the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly-1966-the-ugly.jpg

When line does occasionally manage a brief block, he continues to make the improper read, throws a @#$% pass and still holds the ball way too long.

Should know better as a senior.

At least CHF was classy at halftime, not like that JA Muschump.

Reactions: 2 people
When line does occasionally manage a brief block, he continues to make the improper read, throws a @#$% pass and still holds the ball way too long.

Should know better as a senior.

At least CHF was classy at halftime, not like that JA Muschump.

I agree! Hes a senoir that plays like a damn freshman. I know our Oline is bad but a bunch of these sacks are on Worley! He dont know how to throw the ball away and he doesn't realize this isn't highschool where you can stand in the pocket for 10 seconds.

What, like a nasty OL? Worley this, Worley that....unbelievable. Some of you are football challenged morons. Have you ever played this game?

What, like a nasty OL? Worley this, Worley that....unbelievable. Some of you are football challenged morons. Have you ever played this game?

I agree Worley gets no help from the o line but 2 of picks were just awful throws and the other was 50 him 50 line. He'd be serviceable at qb with a solid line, with what we have he's very bad.

VN Store

Back