Time for a change, what can it hurt?

govols2008

Its time to put either Peterman or Dobbs in at QB, please someone try and tell me how can it possibly get any worse????

You cannot tell me that it would be worse for our offense if we made the change. YES I KNOW OUR LINE IS HOOOOOORRRRRIIIIIIBBBBBLLLLLLEEEEE. But we were just held to -11 yard on offense, yes negative 11, so please for all you Worley jock sniffers please tell me how it can get worse? He threw 2 picks that were simply pitiful at best. He single handedly has allowed ole miss to be where they are at going in. At worst it should be 10-3, but him being him decided to under throw a wide ass open receiver by 15 yards. He has time and time again snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Oh but he beat SC last year... so freaking what, if im going to suck this bad im going to do it with guys that have a possible future at this program.

My MAIN reason for wanting to switch is that dear lord our offense is sadly predictable and its not one persons fault. Our line sucks, and Worley is sub par and slow as christmas, so with those combined we are by far the worst offense in the SEC outside Vandy and sadly its close. We need to put in one of the others who can atleast make some roll outs, move around and try and help compensate for our horrible line.

Reactions: 8 people
If Butch keeps Bajakian around next year, don't expect much to change. That is the biggest change that needs to be made.

Reactions: 14 people
Its time to put either Peterman or Dobbs in at QB, please someone try and tell me how can it possibly get any worse????

You cannot tell me that it would be worse for our offense if we made the change. YES I KNOW OUR LINE IS HOOOOOORRRRRIIIIIIBBBBBLLLLLLEEEEE. But we were just held to -11 yard on offense, yes negative 11, so please for all you Worley jock sniffers please tell me how it can get worse? He threw 2 picks that were simply pitiful at best. He single handedly has allowed ole miss to be where they are at going in. At worst it should be 10-3, but him being him decided to under throw a wide ass open receiver by 15 yards. He has time and time again snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Oh but he beat SC last year... so freaking what, if im going to suck this bad im going to do it with guys that have a possible future at this program.

My MAIN reason for wanting to switch is that dear lord our offense is sadly predictable and its not one persons fault. Our line sucks, and Worley is sub par and slow as christmas, so with those combined we are by far the worst offense in the SEC outside Vandy and sadly its close. We need to put in one of the others who can atleast make some roll outs, move around and try and help compensate for our horrible line.
I'd like to see another QB come in just to make Worley think. However, we could be losing much much worse with a new QB.

Worley is scared. Peterman just doesn't have any ability. Dobbs? I wouldn't mind seeing him IF and only IF our coaches felt he had progressed enough to deserve a chance.

If Butch keeps Bajakian around next year, don't expect much to change. That is the biggest change that needs to be made.

The play calling has not been the problem today at all. The execution has been horrible. Mainly on the o-line, of course, but Worley has made a handful of terrible throws, 2 of which were picked.

Reactions: 3 people

I agree- but my reason is to save his life so we can beat Ky and Vandy for sure. This game is lost; run the wildcat or try dobbs. What can it hurt?

I would never put Peterman in again. Either Worley or Dobbs.
If we are out of the game I got know issue putting Peterman in. He won't have any pressure on him and maybe just maybe it might click upstairs for him. He has got the Arm and Mobility the kid is just a Head Case

We had -11 yards rushing. Which are because of the sacks. We threw the football over a 100 I believe.

UT has no capability of overcoming a 11 point deficit against this D. I'd bench the entire line and Worley .

Waste the talent of all these awsome wr's by keeping your best option at a playmaker QB in a redshirt? Why waste the defensive efforts? Sure the oline is pathetic , but a much more mobile QB like Dobbs is going to make them look better! They can't look any worse. Do something Butch!

Hopefully they can recruit and sign an Oline at half.

Im so sick of seeing everyone blindly point at this alone and give Worley a pass. Yes, there are horrible, worst ive ever seen but it is not all on them. I played the position, and get paid to coach the position now. The only way Worley would even be remotely good is if he had an extreme amount of time to throw it. He has caused more sacks this year from holding onto the ball than I have honestly ever seen. Again before someone goes crazy, yes our line is bad. But he does not help them AT ALLLLL.

I see no hot route calls, no pre snap calls, just blind scared looks on his face.

As stated before you cant tell me that one of the others plays any worse. He has 2 horrible picks so far that have both led to the only scores they have. He cannot move in the pocket, and even steps into pressure when he has the time to make a check down. With a good o line yes I would no doubt let him be the guy, but with this line we need movement, we need roll outs and read options. We need confusion and right now the only thing confusing about our offense is why we continue to trot out the same **** week after week.

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back