Game day menu….

orangeluvr

Watcha gonna cook ! Here's mine: peppercorn and garlic pork tenderloin, Hobo potatoes, and fresh green beans .

All of which will be smoke roasted on the ole que pit, accompanied by a nice dark lager. :hi:

Reactions: 2 people
Watcha gonna cook ! Here's mine: peppercorn and garlic pork tenderloin, Hobo potatoes, and fresh green beans .

All of which will be smoke roasted on the ole que pit, accompanied by a nice dark lager. :hi:

Sounds good. I'm settling for whatever is on the menu at the pub.

Reactions: 1 person
Marlowes BBQ, south of Memphis. BBQ Brisket, green beans, cole slaw and a large cold frosty beverage. Headed to the grove all decked in Orange. Go VOLS

What are hobo potatoes?

Beer burgers, beer salad, some fried beer, and a side of beer. May drink a beer to go with it.

I have to do to a dinner party :/

No idea what's on the menu. Whatever it is, I'm going to feign illness and sneak away to a bar

Ribs smoking on the pit with mexican corn on the cob later.

I highly suggest everyone to try this corn!

Shuck the ears of corn. Place on the grill and turn a 1/4 turn every ten minutes until fully cooked and you have some light browning in spots.

Brush some mayonnaise on the hot corn. Then sprinkle crumbled feta cheese on the corn while rotating it. Now sprinkle chili powder on it while rotating and enjoy!

The taste of this corn is amazing! Give it a try!

EDIT: just remembered where I seen this. On youtube search mexican style grilled corn on the cob. The channel name is ballistic bbq if you want to watch the video. He uses a different cheese but I prefer feta.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Ribs smoking on the pit with mexican corn on the cob later.

I highly suggest everyone to try this corn!

Shuck the ears of corn. Place on the grill and turn a 1/4 turn every ten minutes until fully cooked and you have some light browning in spots.

Brush some mayonnaise on the hot corn. Then sprinkle crumbled feta cheese on the corn while rotating it. Now sprinkle chili powder on it while rotating and enjoy!

The taste of this corn is amazing! Give it a try!

EDIT: just remembered where I seen this. On youtube search mexican style grilled corn on the cob. The channel name is ballistic bbq if you want to watch the video. He uses a different cheese but I prefer feta.

I'm jealous.

Wings. And a lot of beer either way, rather it be to drown my sorrows or celebrate a big win.

Beer, Steak, Beer, pigs N blanket, Beer, "hobo potatoes (never knew they were called that) Beer, molasses and brussel sprouts blackened, beer, standard chips/cheese/meat plate, BEER.

their is a thread for this Hoss, by the way I am making.. Potted Meat Casserole!! WOOHOO:crazy::dance2:

What are hobo potatoes?

3 slices bacon , coarsely chopped
4 cups 1/4 in. sliced potatoes
1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
i/4 tsp. seasoned salt
1/4 tsp black pepper.

Make alum foil packet, coat both sides of the foil with a bit of oil. Layer i/2 the ingredients on the bottom foil, start with the bacon. Place the remaining bacon and cheese on top of the veg. Grill for 25 mins or in the oven at 350.
Turn packet 1/2 way through the cook time. Enjoy! :hi:

Adderall, Juevos rancheros, deep fried deer tenderloin(fresh from this morning!!), microwave potatoes because I'm tired, sweetwater 420, with a couple yuenglings to top it off

VN Store

Back