Tennessee injury report (updated as of 10-16-14)

pualsline

poakley@safeoak.com
*Cody Blanc will miss the entire season Out Achilles
*Jacob Gilliam will miss the remainder of the season Out knee
*Treyvon Paulk was dismissed from the team Out disciplinary
*Josh Smith is questionable for Saturday's game against Ole Miss Questionable ankle
*Owen Williams questionable for Saturday's game against Ole Miss Questionable thumb

I am sure there are updates that I haven't seen. Please feel free to update

I thought Gilliam may play?

I saw that thread, and it made me wonder. I looked up the injury report and this is what it said.

This info could be inaccurate. So if anyone else has any other updates please feel free to ad.

*Cody Blanc will miss the entire season Out Achilles
*Jacob Gilliam will miss the remainder of the season Out knee
*Treyvon Paulk was dismissed from the team Out disciplinary
*Josh Smith is questionable for Saturday's game against Ole Miss Questionable ankle
*Owen Williams questionable for Saturday's game against Ole Miss Questionable thumb

I am sure there are updates that I haven't seen. Please feel free to update

This can't be right. Smith is allegedly out for the year, no way he is only questionable today. And Gilliam has been practicing, I would be shocked if he was all the sudden out for the year again.

Reactions: 2 people
This can't be right. Smith is allegedly out for the year, no way he is only questionable today. And Gilliam has been practicing, I would be shocked if he was all the sudden out for the year again.

I haven't been able to find anything saying Smith is out for the year other than some posters on here. Is there a link for this?

Reactions: 2 people
Smith is just questionable as it says - not out for the year. Recovering from a high ankle sprain.

Devrin Young - out several weeks with broken ribs.

Jacob Gilliam - to be determined. He is rehabbing his knee to potentially play as he is unlikely to receive a 6th year medical RS.

Owen Williams - questionable. Most likely back next week. Finger surgery.

Paulk - dismissed.

Blanc - out for the season with Achilles.

Many others dinged up including Hurd, Lane and Wolf.

Paul, Butch himself said that he wanted to try to have Smith back for Alabama. My guess is if he's not back by Alabama, they'll RS him.

Wait.. Smith isn't "questionable" for this game because he's "allegedly" out for the season?

Link? I guess...

Smith is just questionable as it says - not out for the year. Recovering from a high ankle sprain.

Devrin Young - out several weeks with broken ribs.

Jacob Gilliam - to be determined. He is rehabbing his knee to potentially play as he is unlikely to receive a 6th year medical RS.

Owen Williams - questionable. Most likely back next week. Finger surgery.

Paulk - dismissed.

Blanc - out for the season with Achilles.

Many others dinged up including Hurd, Lane and Wolf.
How would he recover in time to play this season with a torn ACL? Never understood how is is out practicing.

CBJ just told Bob Kessling that Hurd is only 75% and the decision on Lane would be in a few minutes.

How would he recover in time to play this season with a torn ACL? Never understood how is is out practicing.
He didn't tear his ACL fully. Just a partial tear and he can still play on it because it's unlikely to get worse.

VN Store

Back