Finebaum says UT is OM homecoming game

Well they were talking TN then moved onto FL. They did tease a conversation with the Mannings

Leave it to Finebaum to be the one who mentioned OM scheduled TN for homecoming citing they used to schedule Tx Tech for these.

Bright side? Freeze said Tn reminded him of OM last year.

Leave it to Finebaum to be the one who mentioned OM scheduled TN for homecoming citing they used to schedule Tx Tech for these.

Bright side? Freeze said Tn reminded him of OM last year.

Finebombed! Back to Bama with him. :aggressive::punch_bag:

GO VOLS...BEAT OLE MISS! :superman:

22690f7965535d0795059aaf1dcb5864fe770ccfa07880a3dcbd64d55b24ae7c.jpg

Reactions: 16 people
Don't like the guy either, but Ole Miss schedule timing is pretty lucky. 2 yrs from now the vols are going to be a tough HC game for any team.

Reactions: 1 person
Seriously guys come one. He's just a guy like the rest of us. If you put me on tv people would hate me because the opinions I've developed are bias towards the Vols. His opinions aren't.

Why must we discuss anything anyone says on tv about us in a negative way? Who cares that's his opinion. Nobody will remember what he said a week from now.

Next year when we're good he'll say "boy the Vols are a team you don't want to play" who cares.

There are FCS teams with better records so yeah we are a homecoming team. Butch and team 118 have the chance to make it hurt though. Hope they do.

They talked about the SEC West being dominant and said who from the East will step up this week and beat the West will it be UGA or UK. My vote is neither of the mentioned it will be the VOLS to shock these talking heads!!!

Is there any particular reason as to why he dislikes UT so much?? I realize one might attend a certain school and not necessarily be a fan but what's the deal?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back