Nkemdiche "Owned" Alabama All American

VolnJC

Heard from an college football analyst that Robert Nkemdiche disrupted the Tide offense all day by routinely beating Alabama All-American Arie Kouandjio. It's scary what he might do today against our pieced together line.

Reactions: 1 person
Heard from an college football analyst that Robert Nkemdiche disrupted the Tide offense all day by routinely beating Alabama All-American Arie Kouandjio. It's scary what he might do today against our pieced together line.

It's scary how fast ole miss will crash and burn if we beat them today.

It's game day. Let's cheer 118 on. :rock:

Reactions: 17 people

Im the games that I've watched, Kouandjio has been having a down year. Lots of false starts too.

Im the games that I've watched, Kouandjio has been having a down year. Lots of false starts too.

I think he has had some injury issues all throughout his career too..could be like Tiny and his body may be beat up from going against SEC DL for three years

Well for this oline there's no where to go but up on the other hand Dear Lord please be with Justin tonight and keep all his limbs intact and please keep his brain from getting turned into mush from the harsh beating he may take. And lord please light a fire under the offensive lines butt Amen!

Reactions: 4 people
That's what Nkemdiche is saying too. We need to be big boys today on the OL. Don't play like your young and inexperience. Grow up get confident and bust Nkemdiche in the Nkemdiche.

Yup they whipped them in the trenches. That rarly happens to Bama.

It's scary how fast ole miss will crash and burn if we beat them today.

It's game day. Let's cheer 118 on. :rock:
These kind up upsets happens all the dang time. You take away our horrible O-Line play and we measure up great to them at every other position.

Its not very likely to happen but if our O-Line can come out and play their best game of the season today we could get the upset.

Reactions: 1 person
Remind me again how many sacks he has on the season??? Just as many as our very own TRUE FRESHMAN end (Barnett). And Barnett has 23 tackles compared to his 14. As far as I'm concerned he has not lived up to his number 1 ranking and is very overhyped. Go Vols!!!

Reactions: 2 people

Yeap!!

i heard he's gonna go hit a bong??!!

VN Store

Back