The official and certified: "I Got This Feeling Thread"

I present to you your positivity poll leaders. I got this feeling they'll be doing a jig Saturday and feeling like nostradamus.

It's almost like Tennessee fans have had a big joke played on them for the last 10 years. I'm ready to end that with a BIG win this weekend! I'll drive to Knoxville and bury this football outside of Neyland Stadium if we can pull out a win against Alabama next weekend.

Last edited:
I will throw myself at the alter of the football Gods.

As a card carrying mega Nega, if our beloved Vols can pull off the upset, I will get someone to send me a skirt like vollygirl has and I will make my rounds around town.

Heck I know a couple of you live near Hendersonville. We could meet and enjoy a beer or 3 while I hold a sign saying "I didn't believe in my Volunteers and should be punished."

On top of that, I would refrain from overt negativity on these fine boards for a time no shorter than a month.

Medic T, mcompton, derelick, sparty, and countless others: What say ye?

I'm an A-hole and can freely admit this.

I'd give anything to see our team stand up and shine. So, whatever I can do to break the cycle, I will try.

I'm feeling it big time this week. The OL gets it together on the road and our defense has a handful of turnovers. It's time.

AVDwQGb.gif

To the doubters...

Deal-with-it-GIF_4.gif

Volnation Saturday night...

daily_gifdump_480_03.gif

Everyone is overlooking tennessee in this matchup. I think if we keep from turning the football over then we can win this game. If Tennessee does pull off this upset then I definitely see this game being talked about more. I am realistic however, and after seeing our offensive line play thus far I see a 27-13 Ole Miss win. But I see this being like the Bama game when Kiffin was here. Nobody expected us to be in that game either, but we honestly should've won that game. Watch.. if Tennessee takes care of the football, and we can score at least 24 points we will win this game. Have a feeling Tennessee is gonna force bad Bo to show up in this game.

I never had any clue that many posts and more would contain the phrase I have this feeling in a 6 day time frame.

Reactions: Weezer
FTR this is a thread meant to honor those that power out the sunshine every week regardless of the opponent.

Shine on you crazy diamonds.

Whoa now.. let's not get too carried away.

Still a card carrying Nega. Just trying to help break the cycle.

I'm honored to have been quoted in this thread. I was just trying to get rid of this Lane Kiffin signed football that I've had for years.

Any takers?

Attachments

• TennesseeFootball_LaneKiffin.jpg
    TennesseeFootball_LaneKiffin.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 3
I seen a pic on twitter about Tennessee that read um um it doesn't matter that you have been beaten it only matters that you get back up and learn something from it BC winning feels good but winning when know one think's you can feels AWESOME!!!!!! ��☝✊���������� LOVE MY VOLS BLOCK OUT THE BS AND BEAT OLEMISS WIN OR LOSE I LOVE Y'ALL

VN Store

Back