The Who Needs Freak Night Before The Game Thread

"Sometimes, whenever I eat M&Ms, I like to hold two m&m's in between my fingers and squeeze as hard as I can until one m&m cracks. I eat the cracked one, and the one that didn't crack becomes the champion. Then I grab the other m&m, and force it to compete with the champion in this deadly game of m&m gladiators. I do this until I run out of m&m's, and when there is only one m&m left standing, I send a letter to m&m's brand with the champion m&m in it with a note attached that reads: "Please use this m&m for breeding purposes."

Reactions: 32 people
"Sometimes, whenever I eat M&Ms, I like to hold two m&m's in between my fingers and squeeze as hard as I can until one m&m cracks. I eat the cracked one, and the one that didn't crack becomes the champion. Then I grab the other m&m, and force it to compete with the champion in this deadly game of m&m gladiators. I do this until I run out of m&m's, and when there is only one m&m left standing, I send a letter to m&m's brand with the champion m&m in it with a note attached that reads: "Please use this m&m for breeding purposes."

There can be only one.

Reactions: 6 people

Legend. Post of the year.

Reactions: 1 person
From what I have read thus far,this thread has the potential of being #1 all time.

Lulzing

Reactions: 1 person

Does anyone ever try to sneak in a skittle?
If so, what happens?????:popcorn:

"sometimes, whenever i eat m&ms, i like to hold two m&m's in between my fingers and squeeze as hard as i can until one m&m cracks. I eat the cracked one, and the one that didn't crack becomes the champion. Then i grab the other m&m, and force it to compete with the champion in this deadly game of m&m gladiators. I do this until i run out of m&m's, and when there is only one m&m left standing, i send a letter to m&m's brand with the champion m&m in it with a note attached that reads: "please use this m&m for breeding purposes."

image.jpg

Okay, Freak, we all know that you are busy smoking the finest King Edwards and drinking the top shelf boxed wine with Donald Trump right now, but... While we don't need you to get this started, it would be nice to have you drop by and certify this as a bonified "night before" thread.

Your biggest fan
Doyle

How dare you even think about such a thing.
For the love of the children, don't ever think about such things as this.

I stand down....
Btw, was that a Bruce reference earlier?
Can't say his last name without laughing....
Even at my age.

VN Store

Back