Bo Wallace Was "All Vol"

CamVol8

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere else but read something that said he loved the Vols growing up and would have been a Vol but we never called him. Really irritates me if this is true.

Amazing how, according to some, Bo Wallace has become John Elway in the past month or so. Last year, there was a legitimate argument at one point that he was the worst starter in the SEC.

Reactions: 40 people
In fairness he has had a very rocky road to get where he is skill and maturity wise and I am not sure Kiffin-Dooley could have done anything with him. I may be incorrect but I believe he played for Freeze at Ark State but was off the team, went to JuCo then rejoined Freeze at Ole Miss.

No matter QB is about 2% or less of our problem. Give Worley a couple extra seconds a snap on passing plays and he would be fine. There is not a QB in college football that can maintain an offense from his back.

Reactions: 10 people
Not sure if this has been posted anywhere else but read something that said he loved the Vols growing up and would have been a Vol but we never called him. Really irritates me if this is true.

Would you take Bo over Worley?

If we had a decent OL none of these Bo posts would be here because Worley would probably be top 3-4 QB in the SEC.

Reactions: 11 people

This place would have been in a trailer park frenzy if we had offered an unranked QB.

Reactions: 10 people
He would be getting killed behind this OL too. I don't think Bo Wallace is that much better than Worley, if any.

Reactions: 5 people
I imagine we would see a lot of bad Bo in front of our line. I'm glad we have Worley. It takes a special type player to get pummeled one play, and then throw accurate throws hitting these players in stride more often than not.

Reactions: 5 people
I work with a guy that knows Bo personally, grew up with him in Pulaski. He said Bo was one of the biggest UT fans you would come across. He was highly disappointed about not being taken by UT, but thats just the way it goes sometimes.

Reactions: 2 people

He is no better Than Worley. There is no need for it to irritate you.

Reactions: 4 people
jimmy_grandcanyon_zps539b47b5.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Amazing how, according to some, Bo Wallace has become John Elway in the past month or so. Last year, there was a legitimate argument at one point that he was the worst starter in the SEC.

This. Worley > Wallace when upright.

Reactions: 1 person
This place would have been in a trailer park frenzy if we had offered an unranked QB.

Seriously . . . He was a 2* whose offer list was Arkansas St., Memphis and Ole Miss. It wasn't exactly a glaring miss. Some guys just develop beyond the potential they show in high school.

Reactions: 3 people
Petty is a product of a system, like RG3 was. Worley would be a Heisman contender at Baylor.

Disagree.

Worley has missed some wide open medium and especially deep passes.

Worley is a tough dude and he's a competitor but he's made some bad choices (double covered Pig INT against UF, throwing to triple covered North against OU when he had an open receiver on a slant, etc) and has made some bad throws. He seems to ignore the middle of the field.

Simply put, a QB that can make 3 reads and a good pass would be doing better. Certainly, Petty would not be doing as well at UT as he is at Baylor but he would be doing better than Worley is here.

Plus, Petty is also a tough @ss dude and runs the ball against teams that aren't cuppycakes like UT-Chatt.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back