Just saw this on eBay...

supersmo18

#1 Orange-Lister
Okay, fess up y'all. Who posted this auction?

And, kudos to you for doing it. :)

Attachments

• chewtoy.jpg
    chewtoy.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 758
Reactions: 15 people
Oh-My-God-Who-The-Hell-Cares-Gif-On-Family-Guy.gif

fmp

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Great Idea!

I wonder if he will be as Toxic to the Dog as he was to the Vols?

Okay, fess up y'all. Who posted this auction?

And, kudos to you for doing it. :)

He's already crapping and trying to hide the evidence. Can't wait til he gets to Ktown and see what comes out when AJ knocks his ass out!

:loco:

Tennesseeduke

I have a Majors, Fulmer and Dooley one....I guess I should add the loser Kiffin to the collection.

That's really cool!! You should get the Kiffin football in 25 years no one will care what happened and you could have an autographed football of every UT football coach in your lifetime (not sure how old you are)

I can only laugh at this bc I have one as well. I got it as a Christmas present and just two weeks later Kiffin resign in the middle of the night.

It's almost like Tennessee fans have had a big joke played on them for the last 10 years. I'm ready to end that with a BIG win this weekend! I'll drive to Knoxville and bury this football outside of Neyland Stadium if we can pull out a win against Alabama next weekend.

Attachments

• TennesseeFootball_LaneKiffin.jpg
    TennesseeFootball_LaneKiffin.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 3
You need to you tube the Kiffen Krimson Korner skit from Tosh.O.......one of the funniest things I've seen in years! Couples my hate of Bama, Kiffen, and Nick Satan. Comedy perfection.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back