Maybe Our O-Line Isn't THAT Bad....

Wait till after the game this weekend and then compare notes.

This.

I sincerely hope no one gets seriously injured this weekend. UA lost three starters during their match up with Ole Miss; granted it wasn't completely attributable to OL play. But, I have to credit Ole Miss' defensive front - those guys are playing hard right now.

I think our oline is pretty bad, but I also think Worley is holding the ball too long. I'm not like a lot of you who folks who after a loss review games. I just can't do that to myself, but during games I'm constantly thinking Worley isn't getting it out quick enough. Maybe it's the receivers not making space, but that's what I've seen. Again, I'm just a fan and no football guru.

Reactions: 4 people
Line up Worley in punting formation and tell him to forget the 40+ yard down field pass. That'll give him the additional 1-2 seconds he needs. :eek:

I think our oline is pretty bad, but I also think Worley is holding the ball too long. I'm not like a lot of you who folks who after a loss review games. I just can't do that to myself, but during games I'm constantly thinking Worley isn't getting it out quick enough. Maybe it's the receivers not making space, but that's what I've seen. Again, I'm just a fan and no football guru.

Worley does do that and also stares down his first read. One thing for sure is that the O-Line does not allow him to stand in a nice pocket to throw the ball or go through his progressions. IMO he did not fare much better with last years O-line.

Honestly, I think our oline in general isn't that bad. Now if you said our tackles are bad then I cannot argue.

Guys...it was a joke. It was just a way of introducing an awesome high school record. Well, awesome for one side.

Goodness, I'd be ashamed if something like this did happen with our team. NO way that should ever happen.

VN Store

Back