Clay Hates us, No he loves us...Nope he is a realist

coffeevol

regular old member
Tennessee at Ole Miss -16.5
The Vols have the worst offensive line in the SEC and Ole Miss has the best defensive line in the SEC. That's what we call a bad match-up. As if that wasn't bad enough, any hope that the Ole Miss defensive line might overlook the Vols was dashed when a UT fan leaked a photo of Robert Nkemdiche smoking weed.
You know when Justin Worley saw this story he shook his head and a single tear rolled down his face.
I halfway expect for Nkemdiche to sack Justin Worley and stand up with his decapitated head in his right hand.
After this game the Vols will have a chance against every team the rest of the way -- yes, even Bama -- but first comes pain.
Lots of pain.

-Clay Travis VIA OKTC

I think I'd be okay with Peterman getting the start in this one. Keep Worley healthy for the last 5 games, and maybe Peterman can create something by being a little more mobile.

Reactions: 9 people
I have a feeling he's right (I've turned negavol, imo?). But I'm pretty sure he has picked wrong on every Tennessee game this year, so our chance at an upset just dramatically increased.

Reactions: 2 people
I think I'd be okay with Peterman getting the start in this one. Keep Worley healthy for the last 5 games, and maybe Peterman can create something by being a little more mobile.

Peterman, our go to guy when on the road against good defenses. He's really thrived in that role. But I get what you're saying...

Reactions: 5 people

No. You throw everything you've got at Ole Miss. You play to win the game. It's gonna be tough but I've never been less scared of a top 5 team than I am of The Landsharks.

Reactions: 3 people
The part about Robert Nkemdiche standing up after the sack holding the decapitated head in his right hand is pretty funny.

If Peterman started, we would have somewhere in the range of -107 offensive yards for the entire game.

Reactions: 1 person

I was thinking the same way. Use the maximum time on each offensive play, take a knee on 3 and long, punt and let the defense keep it close. I'm sure the coaching staff loves my sage advice.:dance2:

No. You throw everything you've got at Ole Miss. You play to win the game. It's gonna be tough but I've never been less scared of a top 5 team than I am of The Landsharks.

Right on. I say we go out and punch em in the mouth right from the start. Whip dey azz

I was thinking the same way. Use the maximum time on each offensive play, take a knee on 3 and long, punt and let the defense keep it close. I'm sure the coaching staff loves my sage advice.:dance2:

Imagine what the coaches could accomplish if they listened to all of our expert analyses on here. :)

Tennessee at Ole Miss -16.5
The Vols have the worst offensive line in the SEC and Ole Miss has the best defensive line in the SEC. That's what we call a bad match-up. As if that wasn't bad enough, any hope that the Ole Miss defensive line might overlook the Vols was dashed when a UT fan leaked a photo of Robert Nkemdiche smoking weed.
You know when Justin Worley saw this story he shook his head and a single tear rolled down his face.
I halfway expect for Nkemdiche to sack Justin Worley and stand up with his decapitated head in his right hand.
After this game the Vols will have a chance against every team the rest of the way -- yes, even Bama -- but first comes pain.
Lots of pain.

-Clay Travis VIA OKTC

glad he isn't on the radio in Nashville anymore, I can listen to 3HL again

This game reminds me of an old Granny Lou comment... when asked how he got his team so energized at half time of a game they were getting hammered in, he replied, "the last 11 guys out of the locker room will be starting."

This game will be ugly from the get go... and I fear Peterman will get a lot of snaps.

Clay Travis is funny. Not always right, but he definitely makes me laugh.

I saw some start Peterman posts in here. Nice. (I realize its based in keeping Worley healthy)

Can you imagine how many times we would turn the ball over with Peterman in for 60 minutes? I'd go with 8.

VN Store

Back