Kurt Maggitt ?

Nocleats

Just curious as to how much he actually has contributed on the field this year, after all the pre season chatter.

He needs to have his scholly revoked and forced to post on VN and answer to all the coaches who reside here.

Reactions: 10 people
At mid-season, I believe Maggitt leads us with 3 sacks. I don't think any of our guys have had 6 or more for a while; correct me if I am wrong.

Reactions: 2 people
Just curious as to how much he actually has contributed on the field this year, after all the pre season chatter.

He has been one of the leaders on D and I believe Jones said he is playing more snaps. Game seven is when you start to see more improvements/maturity since they have made it halfway thru the season and are getting comfortable in their roles. Hopefully this comes true for the OL and see no more than 2 or 3 sacks. I'm not holding my breath though

Reactions: 1 person
Well it seems that since everybody is talking about how well the defence is doing, that is enought to convince me that he pretty gud.

."Kurt" has done a very good job, i think he may get drafted if he keeps playing hard. (imo)..:)

Last edited:
Reeves-Maybin is better this year and having a very good year.

Maggitt is our Jacques Smith impersonator. Under-whelming relative to the hype.

He's never healthy. He was hampered early by a high ankle sprain, but appears to be working his way back to the appearance of full health.

Not much if any. I don't even think Kurt Maggitt has seen the field at all this year. Sad, I had high hopes for him. His twin brother Curt is kicking ass, though!

VN Store

Back