I Feel A Huge Win Coming

89hoss

This team is due and I have a feeling I have not had in years!! I believe we will upset one of these next 2 teams and if we can pull off the upset this week, may have a chance to win both!!

Here is why, Bo Wallace has played outstanding the last 2weeks and we all know he has a tendency to get over confident. Our D is stingy and are very close to a break out pick 6 frenzy! Von is back to help the passing game and slow down the rush! Man am I hyped and waiting!

Any ideas on what we would have to do to pull one or both of these off?

And I just believe Alabama is just prime and ready for us to upset them!!

Reactions: 27 people
Would rather beat Bama than ole miss but I'll take either. Don't have the same feeling but hope you are right and it's not just gas

Reactions: 2 people
My heart says yes, but my brain says no. You do make some good points about "that d" and I believe Bo Wallace is due for a bad game. I can see Ole Miss scoring 24-31 on us, but I can see us scoring 24-31 on them as well.

Reactions: 3 people
I hope that's what I'm feeling...I had beans at lunch and cabbage for dinner. I may pull my own finger.

My heart says yes, but my brain says no. You do make some good points about "that d" and I believe Bo Wallace is due for a bad game. I can see Ole Miss scoring 24-31 on us, but I can see us scoring 24-31 on them as well.

I see them scoring 24-31 on us .....however, I also see them sacking us 21-31 times. We may not pass the 50 yd line Saturday.

You, truly, are one of the worst posters, ever. We get it; you won't publicly voice your Vol fandom until they start wing every game. We get it...

I'm certainly in the running, with you and others, but thank you.

If someone were to start a "i feel a beat down coming" thread, you and your other sheep would jump all over the op for being negative and making everyone cry.

Reactions: 7 people
I'm certainly in the running, with you and others, but thank you.

If someone were to start a "i feel a beat down coming" thread, you and your other sheep would jump all over the op for being negative and making everyone cry.

lol...big bet thinking this schtick will continue to work

Reactions: 2 people
You, truly, are one of the worst posters, ever. We get it; you won't publicly voice your Vol fandom until they start wing every game. We get it...

You're correct. He is the worst type of fan. All he does is talk bad about the Vols. However when the Vols do start winning, he will be one of the first to start talking positive. Fair weathered, bandwagon fans are the most pathetic type.

Reactions: 4 people
You're correct. He is the worst type of fan. All he does is talk bad about the Vols. However when the Vols do start winning, he will be one of the first to start talking positive. Fair weathered, bandwagon fans are the most pathetic type.

I'll be around long after you've gone. My fandom is no different than yours. I'm entitled to say my bit, just like you.

I just don't run after your idiotic posts trying to run you down. I'd be exhausted.

Reactions: 4 people
I'll be around long after you've gone. My fandom is no different than yours. I'm entitled to say my bit, just like you.

I just don't run after your idiotic posts trying to run you down. I'd be exhausted.

Lol!

I'm about to make you my job.

VN Store

Back