Mike Slive to Retire

President of Florida State for replacement
Now there is someone who knows how to clean things up!:gone:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
There goes that Bama dynasty. Saban will not have anyone to protect him now.

Saban will move on by that time too. He will jump ship as soon as the parity sets in. Hell, he is already ranting to the media that fans expect too much. That is usually the beginning's of an " I am running out of excuses" pandemic that sets in when the milk starts to sour

Reactions: 4 people
I wish the man good health and no ill will. However, he has been ardently anti-UT the entire duration of his tenure.

Good riddance.

AV

Reactions: 8 people
Saban will move on by that time too. He will jump ship as soon as the parity sets in. Hell, he is already ranting to the media that fans expect too much. That is usually the beginning's of an " I am running out of excuses" pandemic that sets in when the milk starts to sour

The tears of Bama fans bring me joy. I can not wait!

Big 10 says they will pay the salary and a signing bonus if the SEC hires Mike Hamilton as commissioner.

Think about it folks.................. Who is the biggest walking cluster fukh that always fails upwardly............................next SEC COMMISH.............

LANE KIFFIN, wouldn't that be our kind of luck. Fire him at Bummer as the scapegoat for a subpar season then him get hired as commish. Fail upward is his style.

VN Store

Back