How many sacks

laroc99a

Does the oline give up Saturday
Gosh I hope something just clicks and they can limit it to 5 or 6

10+. Worley will begin game trying to run for his life, but fails. end game with injury

70-80...

Every play we run ends in a sack. Even the runs.

Then he'll get sacked again getting on the team bus to go home.

Book it.

Reactions: 2 people
Ole Miss DE Marquis Hynes is their leader 9th in SEC with 14 sacks this year averaging 2 1/3 a game for 6 games. That should extrapolate per our OL to him getting 4 himself.

70-80...

Every play we run ends in a sack. Even the runs.

Then he'll get sacked again getting on the team bus to go home.

Book it.

You're one sorry sack man. I can't believe how you go from sunshine pumper to straight negavol after 1 game. It's horrible. So are you even a fan or are you here to cry about everything?

Reactions: 1 person
You're one sorry sack man. I can't believe how you go from sunshine pumper to straight negavol after 1 game. It's horrible. So are you even a fan or are you here to cry about everything?

comment_O6YBejSCIJQU3rZV0v5sNNbAuQHce7cj.gif

I love that people that are facing a stark truth:

Our OL is horrible and they're back-to-back up against 2 very good front-7s

are called "whiners".

The whiners are the ones that are complaining about depth and talent while ignoring what is clearly a lack of progression from Week 1 to now.

Well if we had a real oc he would go crap this alignment isn't working so I will try something different.. Oh wait not happening so I say 8. If UTC gets 6 geez maybe 8 is low.

I understand the youth but if these were truly great coaches they would find a way to adjust.. Problem is the only way this oc wins is with superor talent vs def..nothing earth shattering about his playbook...Imo

Last edited:
5. I hope Worley keeps a headcount and if nothing is open at 3 seconds he takes 1 step forward and goes to the ground. This to protect himself from brutal hits 4-5 yards behind line and blindside fumbles. Live to fight another down.

GIF-15.gif

I think the sacks directly contribute to his coughing up the ball. Those are some nasty hits. Worley is tough, he'll hang in there.

If Thomas and Robertson start; 6 or 7.

If Kendrick and Sanders start with Kerbyson moved back to RT; 3.

With Von coming back I think OM will have to peel a pass rusher back into pass coverage. I think Worley will hit the turf a lot but I don't see double digit sacks.

VN Store

Back