25% better.

volbrawler

If our offensive line was only 25% better then they are.. I feel like our overall record would be better. A mediocre offensive line and Tennessee is 5-1. Let that sink in.

MgJEdL0.png

Reactions: 5 people
If our offensive line was only 25% better then they are.. I feel like our overall record would be better. A mediocre offensive line and Tennessee is 5-1. Let that sink in.

MgJEdL0.png

There you go with all that high falootin cipherin. You know I ain't no good with my gozintus.

I'm 100% sure with out the 3 picks in the end zone, and a fumble against GA we would be 5-1 or even 6-0. By the way no of those were because do the Oline.

I'm 100% sure with out the 3 picks in the end zone, and a fumble against GA we would be 5-1 or even 6-0. By the way no of those were because do the Oline.

But a lot of the time a pick is because the QB is being rushed. Which is the OLine.

So with a team that is good on both sides of the ball, you win more games.
Madden?

If our line was 37% better - and our receivers were 59% healthier - and our backs blocked 14% better - and our play calling were 22% better, we would probably be 4.75 & 1.25 at this juncture in our season...... That is unless you figure in the weather being better or worse to a factor of 2.165.

Now if we go to the defensive side of the ball and do some ciphering, it can get confusing.

How is THAT for Guzintas?

Reactions: 1 person
Serious question (no sarcasm)
Why do think Worley might rush his passes?

Because his receivers are so fast, that if he doesn't rush to get his pass off, they will be all the way through the endzone?

VN Store

Back