OVER UNDER on Ole Miss Sacks

coffeevol

regular old member
Before you go posting some joke about an Alabama Fan and LSU Fan walk into a Krystal in Nawlins'......What do you think the over under on Ole Miss Sacks is on Worley.

I say 6. and I would take the Over. What say you all?

Reactions: 1 person
6+ with Nkemdiche on the grass

BzzMbUxCMAAPmj8.png

Reactions: 2 people
Over and Under on how many penalties Ole Miss will commit but not be called by the zebras! :banghead2::banghead2:

+157

chilmonty-albums-my+pics-picture5153-blind-referees.png

Last edited:
0 - Butch teaches Worley to throw the ball away after a count of three Mississippi.

Better make that 2 Mississippi.

Reactions: 5 people
8 and bet the over, hope I am wrong.:cray:Worley will be hurt this week, might throw Peterman in there the next 2 weeks and let Worley rest for the last 4 games.

I just said this morning 8 and I would take the over. This defense worries me more than any we have or will face this year plus its on the road. The O-line may fold like a cheap lawn chair under Refrigerator Perry unfortunately. It will be a win for Worley to start and finish the game even as tough as he is. We definitely have the most inexperienced and least skilled OL in all the years I have been around UT football. Thanks Doofus!

0 - Butch teaches Worley to throw the ball away after a count of three Mississippi.

Better make that 2 Mississippi.

Same way of thinking we all are giving the OL H@LL, but a lot of the time Worley could get rid of the ball, just drop back 1 2 3 and throw, if not open throw it in the stands as long as you are out of the tackle box, I know its harder than it looks but sometimes you just got to live for the next play.:rock:

VN Store

Back