God I Love Tennessee Football

Dagreek1998

I know times are rough but nothing changes our history. I watching the game that made me a volunteer fan. 1991 Miracle at South Bend.

Reactions: 13 people
I hear ya. I try not to let the Negative Nancys bring me down. It's hard sometimes. I have faith we will get back to relevancy again eventually.

You tube.

If anyone has a samsung smart tv, download video brower for sumsung tv. Awesome app and easy to find old games.

You tube.

If anyone has a samsung smart tv, download video brower for sumsung tv. Awesome app and easy to find old games.

Good point. Reminded me that your smartphone with YouTube app can be connected to the YouTube TV app so that you can search on the phone /tablet and play onto the TV. Use is all the time w Android, prob on iOS too.

Tons of old UT games out there.

Reactions: 1 person
I've been watching the Vols for 30 years now. Its been frustrating at times and I never thought we'd get as low as we've been the last few years, but this will always be my team.

I remember being a kid and watching us beat Miami in the Sugar Bowl. I sat in the rain and saw us recover the miracle fumble against Arkansas (re-watch that last touchdown drive--our o-line obliterated them). Those were some magical times.

I guess I am officially old now.
I had a Condridge Halloway jersey as a kid - tear away's were famous then!

GO VOLS!
Beat the rebels / black bears!

Reactions: 2 people
You can do it with a roku too. I stream from my phone app to my YouTube roku app. Works pretty good.

Just in case anyone else may want to watch the Vols on their TV/projector, you can also download the YouTube app on the last two Xbox and Playstation systems and watch them on your TV directly from there. And of course you can always hook your computer up to your TV with an HDMI cable or some variation of a VGA cable if you're a little behind the times. I spent a lot of time over the summer watching various Vols videos via my Xbox 360 when I was jonesing for some football.

IT'S IRRITATING! Why does VolNation list the Times Free Press articles under FREE vol news articles. It ain't free! Do they pay for that misdirection?? If they do--fine. If they don't, then they shouldn't be under that heading.

This weekend, I watched the 1985 Auburn game. Tony Robinson, Tim McGee, Dale Jones, inspired football. Took down #1 Auburn and Bo Jackson. I was in high school and got a press pass, so I was on the sidelines. Great day!

Im VFL just because my Dad is VFL. He took me to my 1st game my junior yr in High School in 1981. Ive seen so much since that day and I wouldn't take nothing at all for those memories. That Ive lived my Life VFL. My Dad as of Today and me talk of those Memories. So UT VOLS FANS that are just realizing the history and the greatness of our program well Ive loved this program all my life. Go Vols and I Love the Vol Nation with everything I Got. When I see you In Fla, Bama, or Gods Country KNOXVILLE TN I Will say give everything Ive got for My Vols and You've got to give everything You've got to want it too win it!

Excuse Me Everything that Ive got on Gameday. I give it my all for UT. My apology on my spelling or the way I put a sentence. Im just so pumped about tomorrow games against Ole Miss and enjoying a few Ice Cold Adult beverages.

Ran on field, got 2 handfuls of ND turf. Kept in a shadow box frame with tic stub and news headlines. In attic now, maybe I should pull out and place back on my night stand, wife permitting. Going to get me some ole piss turf Sat. Night.

The moment that got me hooked happened exactly 19 years ago to the day.....

"TOUCHDOWN ON PLAY NUMBER 1" - John Ward

Peyton Manning to Joey Kent in Birmingham, 1995.

VN Store

Back