Starting QB for next year?

I'm 6'5 225 strong arm. Quick release. And I can run. I've been a Vol fan all my life. I hate Bama, Florida and Vandy. I have committed to play for the University of Tennessee because Butch Jones is a hell of a coach. Were going to do great things.

Praying we read this somewhere soon.

Reactions: 7 people
I know I'm jumping ahead but who do you think wins the job next year?

Dormady will arrive on campus the week that we begin bowl prep. for The Music City Bowl. He can use from then until spring practice to learn the plays and get more strength.

He can put that knowledge to use in spring practice when they go live in practice.

Dobbs will be the starter in the beginning of the season, but Dormady will play a little of each game. Each game, Dormady's playing time will increase until around the 4th or 5th game of the season, he will be the starter.

If the defense, special teams, the short passing game and the running game play well, they can win some games until Dormady is given use of the entire offensive playbook.

Sorta like we did in 2004, when Ainge came in as a freshman and we won the S.E.C. East. Each passing game, Ainge was given more and more from the coaches.

Peterman just might surprise us. Strong arm, decent wheels. Mental issues and nerves can be overcome sometimes. Anyone see David Leaverton's first game at UT?

Reactions: 2 people
Because he's not really third string, he was put there just to redshirt.

That may be true but every sportswriter I read or heard report said the starting job was between Peterman and Worley and Dobbs did not have a good camp.

I tend to trust those that have to opportunity to watch practices and talk to the coaches.

I'm not sold on that. Peterman was close to Worley for the starting job

It will be Peterman IMO. Dobbs is behind him for a reason. Dobbs could get better before next year and win the spot but he's not being red shirted to be saved for the future.

Reactions: 1 person
Peterman, another year in the system, knows the playbook and yet another off season with Bajakian and another Manning camp and his nerves will calm. CBJ will send him to a couple leadership camps n he gets every snap with the 1's every day every practice.

I'm not sold on that. Peterman was close to Worley for the starting job

I'm not sold on that Peterman may look good in practice but he blows in games if they would have stayed with Worley last year when they went to Florida we may have won that game but it was a blessing in disguise cause it showed what Peterman has then what he did against Georgia he just don't have it Dobbs has it and next year he will look good he will know the system and has big game experience

Peterman, another year in the system, knows the playbook and yet another off season with Bajakian and another Manning camp and his nerves will calm. CBJ will send him to a couple leadership camps n he gets every snap with the 1's every day every practice.

He might even run the ball a few times.

It will be Peterman IMO. Dobbs is behind him for a reason. Dobbs could get better before next year and win the spot but he's not being red shirted to be saved for the future.
They are red shirting and started Dobbs ahead of Peterman last year for a reason. My guess: either Dobbs or Dormady.

VN Store

Back