Ole Miss Roll Call

coffeevol

regular old member
So who is going? I have tickets and a reservation in Tunica but with prices spiking and our offensive line play I am thinking about staying home.....if yall are going let's hear it.

So who is going? I have tickets and a reservation in Tunica but with prices spiking and our offensive line play I am thinking about staying home.....if yall are going let's hear it.

I'm all in. Party in the Grove with some of the best scenery in the SEC! Heck might even get some sympathy from a hottie!!!!!

Last edited:
So I have never been to an away game like this and it is just the wife and I. Do any of you have normal tailgates you attend? Do you think we will have trouble getting into one?

You can be just as disappointed in the comfort and privacy of your on home , watch it on TV and relax with your beverage of choice. :hi:

I'm in. Setting up Friday night and getting food brought in by a caterer for shear simplicity. We will have the dish and tv going to watch the game. If I can keep my eyes off the Ole Miss honeys long enough.

Have fun in the grove,,,,, I live in the heart of rebel,,,, black bear,,,,, or land shark country,,,,, can't stand their fans,,,,, you would think they have won 12 nc,,,,, I always go when the vols are in Oxford but can't be there this time,,,,,, I do truly hate the rebels

Have fun in the grove,,,,, I live in the heart of rebel,,,, black bear,,,,, or land shark country,,,,, can't stand their fans,,,,, you would think they have won 12 nc,,,,, I always go when the vols are in Oxford but can't be there this time,,,,,, I do truly hate the rebels
Every team that is winning has an annoying fan base.

I'll be 10 rows back in Section 104 with my brother and father. It will be the first in-person SEC game for my brother on his birthday. It's my first trip to the Grove. Living and working in Tupelo, Mississippi has been a bit interesting last few weeks.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back