I hope the Bajakian hate is going to die down now

Stevorino

If the Chattanooga game wasn't an indication of how bad this offensive line is, I don't know what else can illustrate our youth & lack of depth at the position. The line is clearly a massive bottleneck on all things offense.

I still believe we have an upset chance against Mizzou and South Carolina if these guys can stay healthy and improve each week.

Anyone needing a pick-me-up needs to go check out this recruiting class. I didn't think it was possible, but I think Butch & Co. are putting together an even better class than last year. This is the best back-to-back combo of classes we have had since the 90's and it isn't even close.

Considering what they have to sell, this staff is the best recruiting staff in the country.

Reactions: 39 people
Agreed. People are tired of excuses because we've been rebuilding for a decade, but the reality is our coachig staff is in their second year and have a big mess to clean up.

Reactions: 7 people
I thought this said "I hope Bajakian is going to die now." I was going to say geez man that's a little much. But no I doubt the hate for him dies down much unless we have a great offensive performance against Ole' Miss.

Reactions: 1 person
:unsure:I agree with your post, But I still do not like Bajakian's play calling. To me it just seems so predictable. But then again I am just an armchair coach, I hope he proves me wrong. Go Vols!

Reactions: 5 people
I don't think it will. The fan base seems intent upon the perpetual spin of the coaching carousel. Next up....Watson Brown. LOL

:unsure:I agree with your post, But I still do not like Bajakian's play calling. To me it just seems so predictable. But then again I am just an armchair coach, I hope he proves me wrong. Go Vols!

Almost all of the teams we have played have kept our run in check with just their linemen and dropped everyone else back to swarm our WRs.

I hate the playcalling too, but that's only because the results suck. Even Gruden couldn't mask this O-Line's inability to block.

I don't think it will. The fan base seems intent upon the perpetual spin of the coaching carousel. Next up....Watson Brown. LOL

Man who LOSES 200 games?...gotta know what doesn't work. :yess: SIGN HIM UP!!

Considering what they have to sell?

Yea, it's really hard to sell such an opportunity of immediate playing time and exposure with facilities that very few schools can beat and hot girls. Such a difficult recruiting position.

I'm scared for next week. I wonder what the over/under for chicken little crybaby threads should be set at after we get boat raced by Ole Miss?

They coached this line

You could take an assembly of the best O-Line coaches in the country and they couldn't get much more out of these guys, if anything.

You have an assembly of true freshmen and seniors who really don't belong in the SEC (go look at their offer lists).

maybe.....just maybe the playcalling is the way it is for some of the reasons posted ad nauseam

I gotta believe these are smart men, who know what they are doing...men who are in better positions to understand some of the limitations the roster presents....and not the inverse, that they are totally incompetent or do it just because they're hardheaded

maybe.....just maybe the playcalling is the way it is for some of the reasons posted ad nauseam

I gotta believe these are smart men, who know what they are doing...men who are in better positions to understand some of the limitations the roster presents....and not the inverse, that they are totally incompetent or do it just because they're hardheaded

I gotta believe if you're belief was right, this group of coaches would implement formations and plays that would mask the limitations. Instead they force what seems to be the only plays they know.

VN Store

Back