'

Oh lawd....I am actually going down there.I need to purchase some dark shades so the wife doesn't catch on.

Reactions: 4 people
Oh lawd....I am actually going down there.I need to purchase some dark shades so the wife doesn't catch on.

I'd advise it. All those college girls dressed in blue dresses :loco: Some of the sexiest girls in the south. I know a girl that's in pharmacy school there and some of the pics I've seen of her and her friends just makes you go:jawdrop::idhitit:

Reactions: 2 people
I'd advise it. All those college girls dressed in blue dresses :loco: Some of the sexiest girls in the south. I know a girl that's in pharmacy school there and some of the pics I've seen of her and her friends just makes you go:jawdrop::idhitit:
If their pics make your :jawdrop:, you couldn't handle what they suggest to make their favorite patients feel better lol.

Reactions: 1 person
katyperry.jpg

She's got a little "crazy" in her, but hard to top her in my book.

2R0

P.S they all have a little crazy in them when they look like this...

Reactions: 13 people
I look forward to this thread as the week goes on.

We need to start playing Ole Miss yearly again. Someone write the SEC office.

Reactions: 2 people
For the record, if you google "sexy ole miss" images...you get some pretty crazy stuff...

Post pics so I may give an expert opinion.

is she or her friends single and willing to go on a blind date???

VN Store

Back