Choose 3

Which set of 3 are most likely W's?

• Total voters

DownTheField

VN Big Wig
Assuming we lose at Ole Miss and at home to Alabama (I know- we might shock the world and I hope we do…)

Then, we need 3 of 4 to go bowling. What is the most likely set of 3 wins?

Assuming we lose at Ole Miss and at home to Alabama (I know- we might shock the world and I hope we do…)

Then, we need 3 of 4 to go bowling. What is the most likely set of 3 wins?

Sc is going to want revenge and they will get it so if we do then its going to have to be ky,mizz,and vandy.

Could go to a bowl but if we aren't careful, we might go 4-8

After watching them today, even with the win. We beat Vandy nd only vandy for the rest of the year. Our Oline is horrible, Worley, when he can, stands like a statue in the pocket staring down his primary receiver and refuses to look anywhere else til he eventually gets hit, again, possibly losing the ball and our OC can't call a winning, aggresive game against anyone in our conference.
So sadly we won't get another lucky win against USC like last year, Mizzou has their way, UK shows our coaches youth isn't an acceptable excuse for poor coaching and play calling, Ole Miss pulls thier starters mid way in the second qrt, Bama, well they Bama us and we beat Vandy simply because their D is coached and called worse than our O.

Reactions: 3 people
Vandy is the easy one.
Kentucky seems legit and they will be favored.
SC, Missouri and LSU have all been up and down. Anyone of them can beat us with having their bast game while we'd probably have to play very clean to win against one of those three and we've regressed badly on penalties and mistakes.

don't know why i thought we're playing LSU. Senior moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
After watching them today, even with the win. We beat Vandy nd only vandy for the rest of the year. Our Oline is horrible, Worley, when he can, stands like a statue in the pocket staring down his primary receiver and refuses to look anywhere else til he eventually gets hit, again, possibly losing the ball and our OC can't call a winning, aggresive game against anyone in our conference.
So sadly we won't get another lucky win against USC like last year, Mizzou has their way, UK shows our coaches youth isn't an acceptable excuse for poor coaching and play calling, Ole Miss pulls thier starters mid way in the second qrt, Bama, well they Bama us and we beat Vandy simply because their D is coached and called worse than our O.

Kentucky has 0 freshmen starters so they really aren't as young as us.

Reactions: 2 people
Vandy is the easy one.
Kentucky seems legit and they will be favored.
SC, Missouri and LSU have all been up and down. Anyone of them can beat us with having their bast game while we'd probably have to play very clean to win against one of those three and we've regressed badly on penalties and mistakes.

don't know why i thought we're playing LSU. Senior moment.

Ironically, for this year that's wishful thinking

Our O-line play is very bad. No doubt. But you need to temper your pessimism with the fact that this team did perform well against Oklahoma and put up 32 points on a good Georgia team.

Yep, the guy's a tool. Fact is, we have a good, well coached team, other than the fact our OL is horrible. I don't know exactly what we do about that, but it's a killer. I've never seen tackles in college worse than ours.Yet somehow, we've managed to stay close in some tough games, I can see us pulling out Vandy, Kentucky, and one out of the other four. Although we'd like to win them all, we could live with the above scenario.

It's kind of surprising to me that Kentucky seems to have gotten inside of people's heads. The results aren't mind boggling or astounding:

UT Martin Won 59-14
Ohio Won 20-3
Florida Lost 36-30 (OT)
Vanderbilt Won 17-7
South Carolina Won 45-38
ULM Won 48-14

I think we'll solidly beat them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people
Could go to a bowl but if we aren't careful, we might go 4-8

This^^^. I thought we were a 6-6 or 5-7 team before the season, but this is a 4-8 team. I am seriously concerned about Worley's life the next 2 weeks with our o-line.

UK is good but their best competition was FL when they were much more sucky than when we played them.

USC is also very beatable and they are imploding fast.

Mizzou looks like a strawman.

Vandy isn't as bad as they were to open the season but their Offense is awful and our Defense is better.

Nashville is home game for Tennessee. We own this State!

Best to Worst:

UK
USCe
Mizzou
Vandy

Best to Worst (weighted for H-A, & bye weeks):

USCe
UK
Mizzou
Vandy

Last edited:
UK is good but their best competition was FL when they were much more sucky than when we played them.

USC is also very beatable and they are imploding fast.

Mizzou looks like a strawman.

Vandy isn't as bad as they were to open the season but their Offense is awful and our Defense is better.

Nashville is home game for Tennessee. We own this State!

Best to Worst:

UK
USCe
Mizzou
Vandy

Best to Worst (weighted for H-A, & bye weeks):

USCe
UK
Mizzou
Vandy

I think you give the little kittens too much credit.

Left out an option so I couldn't vote. We have six games left and they're all up in the air at this point.

The announcers said coach Bajakian said he wanted to keep the UTC game vanilla. And it was exactly the same plays we've done every game. Did anyone else catch that? What a joke

VN Store

Back