Injury Updates (merged)

Shakinthefat

Barnett, Wolf, Weatherd, North, Young, Worley limping. Busy day for trainers. Hope it is just dings, nothing serious.

It was North's back. But I think I saw him back out there. Maybe someone can confirm.

yes, North back in. The UTC defender hit him right in the tailbone/spine on that catch and severely bent him backward on impact. He should be good to go if he was already back in. I think most are dinged, but I am not happy about the Barnett thing, that looked real...

yes, North back in. The UTC defender hit him right in the tailbone/spine on that catch and severely bent him backward on impact. He should be good to go if he was already back in. I think most are dinged, but I am not happy about the Barnett thing, that looked real...

Did not see replay, what happened to Barnett? I just saw him walking off hurt.

According to Basilio's sources (TIFWIW) Young has 2 cracked/broken ribs.

It was North's back. But I think I saw him back out there. Maybe someone can confirm.

No, North was on the sideline the rest of the game, you should be worried. That tackle from behind was just gruesome! That right there is unfortunately a great way to get a slipped disc.

Also from the stands it looked like Weatherd went down and stayed their as if he was knocked out, anyone watching on tv confirm?

No, North was on the sideline the rest of the game, you should be worried. That tackle from behind was just gruesome! That right there is unfortunately a great way to get a slipped disc.

Also from the stands it looked like Weatherd went down and stayed their as if he was knocked out, anyone watching on tv confirm?
When North got hit it looked really painful. I thought I saw him come off the field later but it must have been someone else.

Read that Devrin broke his rib..any other injury reports? What about Josh Smith for Ole Miss?

Seemed like somebody limped off every other play!

I hope North is alright. It seemed like he was down on his knees on the sideline in a lot of pain. Hopefully its nothing serious. I think Butch said Weathered was alright, but its tough to really tell when Butch talks about injury updates.

Smacked right in the old coccyx.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back