Calm Down

256UTfan

First to admit I never post on here and I normally just read the post everyday. So yeah I'm not known and i'm a nobody around here. This will only get probably 26 views but 2 words CALM DOWN!! This doesn't go to everyone but some of you guys are making UT look so bad. This is Tennessee football!! Most prestigious college football team ever. We have had multiple bad years but who hasnt. You think recruits wanna go to a school where the fans bash the qb,bash the coach,bash anyone wearing orange. Yes i'm upset at the team but I will always support the players that wear that jersey. We could win 0 games and I would support them because thats my team!! I'm not saying we should settle for 5 wins i'm not happy with 5 wins. I'm saying get over it and support this team. Butch is the best coach for this team. Go Vols rant over sorry for the long post. Really enjoy the page other than the negavols.

Reactions: 14 people
Most people are smart enough to realize this isn't as simple as "coach them harder"

It will take a lot more than one recruiting class to fix this. At least the freshmen are playing, will bode well down the road.

Reactions: 1 person
Everybody should start their own thread telling people to feel how they feel. We really need hundreds of these every day, because they inspire such intelligent discussion.

Reactions: 2 people
First to admit I never post on here and I normally just read the post everyday. So yeah I'm not known and i'm a nobody around here. This will only get probably 26 views but 2 words CALM DOWN!! This doesn't go to everyone but some of you guys are making UT look so bad. This is Tennessee football!! Most prestigious college football team ever. We have had multiple bad years but who hasnt. You think recruits wanna go to a school where the fans bash the qb,bash the coach,bash anyone wearing orange. Yes i'm upset at the team but I will always support the players that wear that jersey. We could win 0 games and I would support them because thats my team!! I'm not saying we should settle for 5 wins i'm not happy with 5 wins. I'm saying get over it and support this team. Butch is the best coach for this team. Go Vols rant over sorry for the long post. Really enjoy the page other than the negavols.

I must say that I'm not a fan of the labeling that goes on in here. NegaVol. Sunshine Sheep. I can be both from day to day.

Reactions: 2 people
Let me just delete this hear thread. I'll keep just reading. Great replies btw

Most people are smart enough to realize this isn't as simple as "coach them harder"

It will take a lot more than one recruiting class to fix this. At least the freshmen are playing, will bode well down the road.

Coach em more gooder and lettum play loser.

Op:

If you think other fans don't bash their coaches, players, mascots, fellow fans, and everyone, then you are burying your head in the sand.

Keep posting. Don't ever worry what someone on a message board says about your opinion.

Reactions: 7 people

SETTLE-THE-F-DOWN.gif

Op:

If you think other fans don't bash their coaches, players, mascots, fellow fans, and everyone, then you are burying your head in the sand.

Keep posting. Don't ever worry what someone on a message board says about your opinion.

Your last paragraph is perhaps the best advice ever given on VN. It applies to real life as well. Too bad no one will heed it.

Trust me I live in Bama. Right now Bama fans are going crazy bashing Saban bashing Lane(which I'm cool with) I know it happens everywhere. Everyone wants to win. I just hope it doesn't get out of hand and the recruits see what type of ****ty fans we have AGAIN NOT ALL FANS. For the most part as you could see Saturday we have the best fans in the nation. I just hope it stays that way if big IF we get beat by Kentucky,Vandy etc.

Trust me I live in Bama. Right now Bama fans are going crazy bashing Saban bashing Lane(which I'm cool with) I know it happens everywhere. Everyone wants to win. I just hope it doesn't get out of hand and the recruits see what type of ****ty fans we have AGAIN NOT ALL FANS. For the most part as you could see Saturday we have the best fans in the nation. I just hope it stays that way if big IF we get beat by Kentucky,Vandy etc.

Ummm yeah, they still believe he is the Bear's long lost bastard child

1. Please stop yelling
2. As much as I love my Vols, they are not the most prestigious college football team ever. Notre Dame, USC, Michigan, etc
3. Unlike you, I am not upset with the team, I'm more miffed with Jones and offensive staff
4. I too will pull for the Vols no matter what, but I'm pissed and "upset" when I believe the staff pisses away a great opportunity to beat a "rival" like Florida.
5. Love what Butch is doing with the program off the field, jury still out on the field.

Reactions: 3 people
Sorry for yelling. I overuse !! and i'm working on it. I'm not upset with the team at all. I dont recall saying that. I'm not all glass half full. I believe we need a new Offensive Coordinator. Just hate people overlook Derek Doofus signed 0 lineman. How is that possible. I'm a blue collar guy from Alabama I could sign us 1. I'm very pissed we didn't beat Florida but not mad enough to call for Jones job and bash the players like some fans are. This post was stupid and I regret posting it haha. Too bad I literally have no idea how to delete.
1. Please stop yelling
2. As much as I love my Vols, they are not the most prestigious college football team ever. Notre Dame, USC, Michigan, etc
3. Unlike you, I am not upset with the team, I'm more miffed with Jones and offensive staff
4. I too will pull for the Vols no matter what, but I'm pissed and "upset" when I believe the staff pisses away a great opportunity to beat a "rival" like Florida.
5. Love what Butch is doing with the program off the field, jury still out on the field.

Sorry for yelling. I overuse !! and i'm working on it. I'm not upset with the team at all. I dont recall saying that. I'm not all glass half full. I believe we need a new Offensive Coordinator. Just hate people overlook Derek Doofus signed 0 lineman. How is that possible. I'm a blue collar guy from Alabama I could sign us 1. I'm very pissed we didn't beat Florida but not mad enough to call for Jones job and bash the players like some fans are. This post was stupid and I regret posting it haha. Too bad I literally have no idea how to delete.

Unfortunately you have to live with what you post, as there is no delete option. You could edit the OP and post obscenities. That would certainly result in its deletion, and a subsequent infraction though lol.

People here are going to give a hard time, myself included. It's just the tone of the board. Dish it out, take it, and in between there's some real constructive football discussion. Makes for an interesting board!

VN Store

Back