Quit freaking CRYING!

vollygirl

GO VOLS!!!
Staff member
Oh my Lord! Some of you "men" are the wussiest examples of fans I've ever seen. It's embarrassing!

Quit crying about the hurt. Quit acting like a kicked puppy. Quit slobbering up to the gator fans here. Grow a pair!

Be mad. Be pissed. Be numb. But quit acting like you're some kind of freaking girl! The pathetic pity me, and pity us, garbage makes me want to puke.

I've been a Vol fan longer than some of you have been alive. There are bad years. Sometimes several in row. And it bites. Be grateful our players, past and present, don't huddle up in a corner like some of you are doing to cry it out.

Losing sucks. But you know what sucks more? A candy ass fan base.

That's all.

Reactions: 203 people
Oh my Lord! Some of you "men" are the wussiest examples of fans I've ever seen. It's embarrassing!

Quit crying about the hurt. Quit acting like a kicked puppy. Quit slobbering up to the gator fans here. Grow a pair!

Be mad. Be pissed. Be numb. But quit acting like you're some kind of freaking girl! The pathetic pity me, and pity us, garbage makes me want to puke.

I've been a Vol fan longer than some of you have been alive. There are bad years. Sometimes several in row. And it bites. Be grateful our players, past and present, don't huddle up in a corner like some of you are doing to cry it out.

That's all.

Yes.

Reactions: 2 people

That's all.

You go girl .. Get'em

Reactions: 5 people

That's all.
I love it.What a freaking post.You go girl.

Reactions: 1 person

That's all.

You wanna go out on a date? I love scrappy women

Reactions: 3 people
oh my lord! Some of you "men" are the wussiest examples of fans i've ever seen. It's embarrassing!

I've been a vol fan longer than some of you have been alive. There are bad years. Sometimes several in row. And it bites. Be grateful our players, past and present, don't huddle up in a corner like some of you are doing to cry it out.

That's all.

word!!!!!!

That's all.
You go girl! We will need you for the upcoming basketball season too!
:good!:

good call VG. All of these so-called "coaches " or "experts" on here calling to fire the whole staff after each lose are pathetic. None could do half the job Butch's doing. they just want to sit behind their keyboard and cry.

Reactions: 2 people
If you guys don't stop I'm gona Scratch your Eyes out!!!!! Woohoo!!:crazy::dance2::spank:

VN Store

Back