Kentucky and south carolina

BJWeeks

Kentucky is beating South Carolina. There is no way anyone on this board could convince me that Kentucky has more talent then Tennessee. Kentucky should have beat Florida as well.

Kentucky is beating South Carolina. There is no way anyone on this board could convince me that Kentucky has more talent then Tennessee. Kentucky should have beat Florida as well.

More brilliance. Tennessee should have beat Florida too. And tennessee did beat SC last time the played. What is your point, Einstein?

Reactions: 4 people
More brilliance. Tennessee should have beat Florida too. And tennessee did beat SC last time the played. What is your point, Einstein?

That we appear to not be getting much better while everyone else is.

Ok?

We lost 2 SEC games by combined 4 points.

People have short memories.

Today was a complete joke and you can't deny that. Florida gift wrapped this game once again and we lost to their backup QB AGAIN. Absolutely pathetic. The O line isnt improving, our play calling is a joke, and everyone else is improving

Reactions: 3 people
That Stoops looks to be the better X and O coach while Butch is just a recruiter

Reactions: 2 people

Funny, my internet connection shows the score is tied...

Reactions: 1 person
Today was a complete joke and you can't deny that. Florida gift wrapped this game once again and we lost to their backup QB AGAIN. Absolutely pathetic. The O line isnt improving, our play calling is a joke, and everyone else is improving

Saying this program has not improved is just middle school aged foolishness.

Reactions: 2 people
We lost 2 SEC games by combined 4 points.

People have short memories.
a loss is a loss and Kentucky is going to beat us very bad this year unless Butch and Bajakian quit being stubborn with their Offensive philosophy

That we appear to not be getting much better while everyone else is.

How can you say those? We got routinely blown out last year. We have closed the gap but not enough to in yet. But the gap has closed. We are getting better, and if you can't see that, you have problems.

Is the UK oline better than the UT oline, we did not recruit any of their players? They had receivers running wide open all over the field last week while ours were covered all day. Worley had the same amount of time to throw as last week but no one was open. Lets face it, the offense we are using is easy to defend.

UK has been terrible on defense. A bad game by the offense and we'd be getting blown out.

How can you say those? We got routinely blown out last year. We have closed the gap but not enough to in yet. But the gap has closed. We are getting better, and if you can't see that, you have problems.
We were getting better but today was huge stepback

TCU beat Oklahoma today and I know they have not recruited better then then Vols. Butch can have a top 5 class but the talent we have is not being utilized

I like Butch but Mahoney and Bajakian have to go. If Butch doesnt get a better supporting cast he wont last long

VN Store

Back