6 - 6 still the goal

ToptheTerrible

Member & VFL
Man am I crushed. Just plain ole' hurt. Been a while since a loss felt this bad.

Makes it all the harder to see positives. But make no mistake, they are there. In droves.

And those growing positives can still get us to a bowl game this year, a greet accomplishment for the youngest team in the country playing in the best conference.

We have to stick around with this young team called 118 - no matter how much it hurts. We need them and they need us if we are going to go bowling - and it's still within reasonable reach.

It won't help tonight but we'll be all right ........

Reactions: 2 people
I am having trouble seeing 6 wins the Offense is horrible and not just the O line Coaches are quiet stubburn

No shot in hell of 6 wins. We will get close, but we will find a way to blow it. 5-7 again at best. Yay.

As much as it pains me to say this I am not sure this is a 6 win team. I just do not know who we beat for the 6th win.

If the coaches do not figure out the o-lines problem we will be lucky to get to 5 wins.

I thought Florida or Missouri would be the 6th win. I can't see the vols beating Missouri after today.

Chattanooga and Vanderbilt might be the only wins left for this team unless the play calling changes. Even so, 5-7 is probably the best this team does. The bad thing is that these guys are playing hard but Bajakian is putting this offense in situations they don't need to be in with his constant ignorant play calling.

Reactions: 2 people
Ok. I hear all of you. But UTC, Vandy, UK, USC, Mizzou are games I think we can win. Can we get 4 of those 5? Yea, it will be hard I know but it's not outside this teams reach.

I still think we can do it...

I thought Florida or Missouri would be the 6th win. I can't see the vols beating Missouri after today.

I agree! The only other confrence win I see left is Candy. I really dont think we will beat Ky. Our offense is just horrible. And then next yr we start allover breaking in another QB.

I think we still win 8 games. Alabama will be the only loss I think. Yes I know Ole Miss beat Alabama but a blind hog finds an acorn sometimes. This was a bad game but that happens when you have all the youth we have. They will grow up. We beat Chattanooga and then I think we have an open date which will be huge.

I think we still win 8 games. Alabama will be the only loss I think. Yes I know Ole Miss beat Alabama but a blind hog finds an acorn sometimes. This was a bad game but that happens when you have all the youth we have. They will grow up. We beat Chattanooga and then I think we have an open date which will be huge.
Lol I think you've had enough to drink tonight

Mizzou or USC would have to have the entire team felled by food poisoning or Ebola for UT to win. Bama and Ole Miss could beat us rolling around the field on hospital beds. It will be monumental for this UT team to beat UK, and I doubt seriously we'll be favored.

These close losses are a bitter pill to swallow but life does go on. There is more to life than football. I am just glad I lived through the glory days and got to see Tennessee win a national championship.

VN Store

Back