U.T. Chattanooga

Over/under on attendance? I say 70,000. ZERO compelling reason to go to that god awful game.

Yes UT beats them and maybe Vandy. who else lest UT beat them is the ?

They will pay the price for this loss. We run up the score on them.

Unfortunately in a half empty stadium.
Not on primetime because of the f u Florida chant.

Go Vols. Today is when real fans earn their members cards. Always believe.

I say we beat U.T. Chatt next week, no problem. What do you all think?

I'd say there's a strong possibility the football forum will be flooded with new threads proclaiming how much better we are, how the rest of the SEC should watch out, how we're going to upset Ole Miss, Alabama, South Carolina, Missouri and Kentucky, and how we're going to finish 9-3 and play in a New Year's Day bowl.

Over/under on attendance? I say 70,000. ZERO compelling reason to go to that god awful game.

You have a pair of tickets that I could use then? I'd love to travel to knoxville for a game since I couldn't afford the $200 tickets for Florida. Would love to come to Neyland for a game, no matter the opponent.

I bet we play almost all freshman and try to get Worley more time to gel with all of his awesome weapons and patch work O-Line! Err wait that has been every game so far!....

I bet Worley finally keeps it....to keep UTC honest. Seriously....he will
God, this is sad

UTC has some good players for their league but I don't know if they are good enough to hang with the Vols. They do have one player in Davis Tull who will be playing on Sundays. The way our offensive line has played, you may hear his name a time or two. A freakishly good athlete at DE and would be playing in the FBS if it wasn't for a knee injury his junior year of high school.

VN Store

Back