0-2...

bnhunt

to start SEC play for SEVEN straight years. That is unfathomable. How has it gotten this damn bad?

Reactions: 2 people
to start SEC play for SEVEN straight years. That is unfathomable. How has it gotten this damn bad?

phillip-fulmer-university-of-tennessee.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
Really? Another negative thread? Like we haven't got enough on the front page...

Start a positive thread about this game then

Tell us everything will be ok if we drink this koolaid and watch these promotional videos about " getting it" and building stuff with bricks

Reactions: 6 people
It started with Cutcliffe leaving. Then Fulmer got complacent or lazy after so many years, and let recruiting and discipline slip. Then at least 2 bad hires, possibly more, and here we are.

Reactions: 3 people
UMMMM! were you been its been this bad for what did you say 7 years. Maybe next year lol

Start a positive thread about this game then

Tell us everything will be ok if we drink this koolaid and watch these promotional videos about " getting it" and building stuff with bricks

Don't forget that a rapper likes us too, which made me feel much better after this loss today.

Reactions: 1 person
Where's Catbone's "Next Year" trademarked phrase? Feels like about the right time to break that one out again.

Sorry, but it made laugh the fist time I saw it, and I need some laughter right now 'cause all I've got is depression.

Really? Another negative thread? Like we haven't got enough on the front page...

What do you want, posts of butterflies, rainbows, and sunshine? We just blew a golden opportunity to beat a really bad Florida team. Everyone SHOULD be pissed. Can Butch recruit? Yes. Can he coach? I haven't seen any evidence yet. We will probably win 7 or 8 games in 2015 and 8 or 9 games in 2016 alone based solely on the talent we are bringing in, but I haven't seen any evidence to suggest that he can bring us where we all want to go, which is competing for and hopefully winning championships again. We were all hoping today's game would be evidence that Butch can coach up a team to beat a bad, underachieving Florida team, but instead we saw just the opposite. We saw poor coaching decisions, especially on offense, cost us the game. I hope Butch is the real deal, because if he isn't and we have to hire someone else 2 or 3 years down the road, we will continue to be stuck in college football purgatory for the next decade. But so far I haven's any evidence that he is the real deal on the field. Until he start's winning games that matter, I am agnostic on Butch Jones and his staff.

VN Store

Back