Ole Miss

I think we beat the 85 bears. I mean there old now, the fridge hasn't taken care of himself and McMahon is falling apart.

Reactions: 2 people
I will say this about Ole Miss...We will be in Ole Miss's position in a year or two. They are proof that good recruiting can change a program around quickly. We recruited well last year, have a good class coming in. It's not a matter of if it's just a matter of when. Yeah, today was a step backwards. There's no question about that. But I'm confident that we are still going to be a force to be reckoned with in the East in a year or two. Go Big Orange!

Reactions: 2 people
OMG UT is not gona beat anyone with this offense may beat Vandy and UTC. Sorry guys I am drunk and well disappointed WTF!

I will say this about Ole Miss...We will be in Ole Miss's position in a year or two. They are proof that good recruiting can change a program around quickly. We recruited well last year, have a good class coming in. It's not a matter of if it's just a matter of when. Yeah, today was a step backwards. There's no question about that. But I'm confident that we are still going to be a force to be reckoned with in the East in a year or two. Go Big Orange!

:good!: I like your attitude. All we need is an OLine. We have the rest. Just think how good our Defense will be next year.

It sucks to live in the hometown of Bo Wallace.the local radio station now has ole miss games on the radio, the highly recruited cam ordway that plays for my high school commits to ole miss.they have went nuts with the ole miss love.

VN Store

Back