Did fans chant F U florida?

secking

For those at the game, did the fans actually start chanting f*** you florida?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Judging by this and the idiocy of many of the posts on VN, our fan base has definitely declined into mediocrity. LOL

Reactions: 10 people
Maybe we do deserve to play West Virginia, was against it due to their white trash fanbase, but that's inexcusable Knoxville.

Reactions: 9 people
this combined with trying everything to get the ball back including smacking it out of the centers hand and jumping over him was pretty funny

Reactions: 2 people
I found it quite repulsive as well. A terrible way to end a disappointing result. As fans, we have to be able to manage our frustrations better as it could affect the perception of our fan base.

Reactions: 8 people
Was glad to hear it. At least they were into the game unlike our O. I was however disappointed to not see any batteries hurled at Muschimp though.

Reactions: 7 people
Sooooo people are mad at the classless chant at the end of the game, but not questioning Muschamp's quote that he was pleased to have so many disappointed fans of Tennessee at the game. F-You Florida! lol

Reactions: 7 people
this combined with trying everything to get the ball back including smacking it out of the centers hand and jumping over him was pretty funny

Driskel deserved the shot he took at the end. You wanna run around being cute with the clock were not just gonna come out of our stance and stand there.

Reactions: 2 people

I'm serious when I say this. No matter how bad it gets for you guys, it will never be as bad as we have it. Just remember that.

Also, congratulations on the win.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back