Who else is done? (merged)

Hard to keep it together after 2 wins pissed away, keep the kicking coach. Send butch home to michigan and throw bigggg money at someone else
I'm done

Reactions: 6 people
True fans suck it up! Yeah it's been a long dry spell but if you are a fan you still pull for your team. It's in your blood!

Reactions: 27 people
Some of you don't have the stomach for a long rebuilding process so it may be for the best. If you want to direct your anger at someone, I would start with Mike Hamilton for hiring two of the worst coaching hires in the history of CFB then you can appreciate what CBJ has done for the program.

Reactions: 73 people
I'm done with 2 things. Watching Tennessee and being sober.

And all the towns men chanted "TO NEXT YEAR!"

Reactions: 4 people
Does this mean we will have fewer crying candy butts around here?

I wish. This guy will say he's done and be back in a couple days and will watch every game the rest of the year. Attention whore looking to get reactions.

Reactions: 8 people
True fans suck it up! Yeah it's been a long dry spell but if you are a fan you still pull for your team. It's in your blood!

I've been a Vol fan for 40 years and as a "true fan" this is the low point. Enough is enough, no more excuses.

Reactions: 4 people
Lol. I'm ticked we dominated a game, and lost. The playcalling sucked. Worley regressed.

But what were you expecting this season? That's what I find perplexing. 6 wins was a challenge going in.

Reactions: 7 people
Very disappointing but some need to step away from the ledge.

Defense played it's heart out and the offense just blew it.

Reactions: 8 people
I can't keep doing it, being more than a casual fan.of vol football is detrimental to ones health.

Reactions: 7 people
At least for a while?

I have paid my dues as a fan.

Yep. Don't center the game around your entire day, imo. I predicted an ugly loss and have other stuff planned. I'll start sweating Tenn football once we have achieved relevance again. I know Ive more than paid my dues.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back