This team won't win 5 games

87Vol

We absolutely suck. The only remaining games we win are Chattanooga and Vandy.

I doubt we'll ever see the Vols become a consistent top tier SEC team again.

Reactions: 2 people
We do not suck. Our defense is a top 10 defense in the nation. Hands down. Our offense play calling and execution is just so lackluster it's rediculous. It seems tennessee can never have a good offense and defense at the same time. I agree about bajakian though. That guy is a numbskull.

Reactions: 1 person
Looking at our remaining games, I'm having trouble finding win #6.

I'm also beginning to think we don't have an SEC caliber OC.

Reactions: 3 people
We will win 5 but not 6. No bowl again and recruiting will start to suffer. Anyone that thought this game wasn't a must-win was delusional.

Reactions: 3 people
Why have we not fired the OL coach. Worst offensive line I've seen in 30 years of watching Vol football

The East is still crap. But 6-6 is defintely looking like best case scenario.

5 wins? Pfft, only team you can say we definitely will beat is Chattanooga. There is a real possibility we finish 3-9.

The thing I question most is how and why this particular set of 5 guys were selected to be the OL. I think Kerbyson is a good OG. He would probably make a good RT. He flat stinks at LT. Do all of the guys sitting behind these guys really stink that bad?

Kiffin inherited a mentally broken QB and a horrible OL. He, Chaney and Cregg took a slap job OL with 2 walk-ons and an RB with 2 reconstructed knees and did well.

That's all there is.

A good offensive staff will be good.

We don't have a good offensive staff.

We will win 5 but not 6. No bowl again and recruiting will start to suffer. Anyone that thought this game wasn't a must-win was delusional.

But there are those who refuse to acknowledge that another 5 win season would put Jones on a hot seat going into '15. I think this is a team that can still beat USCe and SHOULD beat Mizzou... depending on coaching.

But they better figure out something on the OL. What they're doing isn't close.

Kiffin inherited a mentally broken QB and a horrible OL. He, Chaney and Cregg took a slap job OL with 2 walk-ons and an RB with 2 reconstructed knees and did well.

That's all there is.

A good offensive staff will be good.

We don't have a good offensive staff.

Very well said. :clapping:

Why are you all burning the mattresses? We didn't expect to beat fla at the onset of the season. It's a matter of solving one issue at a time. We are lucky considering where we expected to be. Defense-awesome; Offense- will be electric if we can get the oline worked out. We are knocking on the door and we're due for a breakout. Just not today.

On another subject...Muschamp deserves to lose every game between now and retirement for absolute lack of class. I hope that bipolar jack wagon is selling cars this time next year. What an arrogant schmuck!

And this fanbase deserves better than Bajakian.

I'm not against Butch Jones and Jancek quite yet but Bajakian is a complete turd IMO.

But there are those who refuse to acknowledge that another 5 win season would put Jones on a hot seat going into '15. I think this is a team that can still beat USCe and SHOULD beat Mizzou... depending on coaching.

But they better figure out something on the OL. What they're doing isn't close.

No way we beat Mizzou and USCe unless the OL play improves.

VN Store

Back