Mike Bajakian discussion (mega-merged)

I'm not on the fire him train. He's a good coach. But he's got to do some soul searching in regards to play calling.

Reactions: 5 people
Another zone read option where the QB never keeps the ball. NOT ONE F*ING TIME HAS THE QB KEPT THE BALL TODAY!! Worst game plan ever.

Reactions: 25 people
So many of you have stood around in your orange-colored glasses and defended him and the bizarre, suspect playcalling all season long. To those of you I now say: what say you now?

Reactions: 2 people
I don't care if anyone defends him today. He ran the same 3 plays for 5 drives in a row. He doesn't deserve to call another game. Cut the Cord Jones, it's time to move on to better things.

Reactions: 8 people
Butch Jones has the potential to be bring this team to the top, but he's being a little too stubborn. Jancek is a beast, bajakian is a clown. Worley may have lost us the game, but it's only because our OC didn't set him up for success today. Also I don't see how Peterman is the backup over Dobbs, and why Dobbs isn't seeing anytime on the field. We need a QB who can run in order to be successful.

Reactions: 7 people
Mike Bajakian makes $480,000 per year.

$480,000 to run an offense that cannot generate one touchdown against one of the worst Florida teams in a quarter-century.

#firebajakian

Reactions: 8 people
I did not hear Croom's name called much or at all. Wolf...barely.

Game plan was just to keep this close. We did!!!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back