We are beating ourselves

Agreed. Something we haven't seen from this team this year.

Got to have the mental toughness to push through and win this one.

We need to pass a lot more on first down! it is working! forget about the run until we have a bigger lead.

HOW did we squander that opportunity?? I would have settled for another FG....Can't handle this.

If someone had told me that, early in the 2nd half, Driskel would have thrown 3 interceptions, and 2 of them deep in their own territory, I would have felt great about this game. I feel sick at my stomach. We are outplaying this team, and yet, one TD can put them in the lead. We have got to get in in!

Another friggin field goal. We are giving this game away and now FL is going to bring in the backup.......

If someone had told me that, early in the 2nd half, Driskel would have thrown 3 interceptions, and 2 of them deep in their own territory, I would have felt great about this game. I feel sick at my stomach. We are outplaying this team, and yet, one TD can put them in the lead. We have got to get in in!

got a bad feeling their not going to gives us much more. I'm sick

Good thing is we have kept Florida scoreless, the bad is we've not scored enough to beat Florida.

Tn defense may have to solidify this one, Offense needs to sustain a long drive with a TD.

VN Store

Back