3 TD passes= UT win

jkleno

Do you guys agree? I remember the stats about who has a 100 yard rusher wins, but I think we have evolved to who wins the passing game. I think if we can get 3 TD passes like we did against UGA, we win. GBO!

Do you guys agree? I remember the stats about who has a 100 yard rusher wins, but I think we have evolved to who wins the passing game. I think if we can get 3 TD passes like we did against UGA, we win. GBO!

This makes sense seeing that UF pass defense is atrocious this season.

Reactions: 1 person

Imo 21+ points at all = win

I was a little surprised that they kept it as close with Bama as they did. Bama took their first double digit lead with just seconds left in the third quarter. However, Bama had four turnovers. Four! They would've rolled even bigger had that not happened. If we don't have turnovers and the OL holds, we win this game. Plain and simple.

I wanted to start a new thread about this, but don't have the 100 posts to do so.

So let me say this:

This game is going to be a dogfight, dudes. If we blow them away, I will be very surprised. Florida was competitive at Alabama for 3 quarters - they were. Anyone that watched that game should see that this is not going to be an easy out - it was tied 21-21 in the 3rd quarter and the game kind of got away from them - but make no mistake, that was largely a competitive football game.

When you add in our O-Line woes, this is not a game where we are going to walk all over the Gators. We are simply not at that point yet - we will be, but not yet.

Personally, I see this game coming down to the wire. This is going to be one of the more pissed off Gator teams we have seen visit Knoxville for some time. They have had a bye week and have been listening to everyone in the media and all their fans talking about how bad they suck. They will likely come out smoking. They have some athletes at receiver and they are deep, deep at the RB position - they have the ingredients to be a balanced offense.

I am not taking anything for granted in this game. I expect Driskel to play lights out tomorrow. And I hope (know) the team is preparing this way as well. Our boys cannot afford to take this Gator team lightly.

We need to make a statement, on offense, EARLY.

Looking forward to a great one.

GO VOLS

Reactions: 4 people
I hear you on the fast start. If UT takes advantage in the first few possessions like they did at UGA, I don't think Florida has the will to come back from 14-17 down on the road, as nuts as Neyland would be at that point tomorrow.

I agree the Gators were in it against Bama, but only due to Bama's Keystone Cops impersonation in the first half. If we turn it over to them four times, it would get ugly fast.

Oh yeah, we're loading the car and heading towards K-town in an hour. The forecast shows we'll be in for a terrific autumn afternoon for a ballgame. Knock those gators down and cover 'em in orange! Go Vols!! :)

Well bama helped them quite a bit their 21 pts all came about from to's the first they only had to go 34 yards the second they took a fumble to the house and the third they only had to go like 15 yards.

I was a little surprised that they kept it as close with Bama as they did. Bama took their first double digit lead with just seconds left in the third quarter. However, Bama had four turnovers. Four!

You essentially just explained why you were surprised. 3 of those 1st half Bama fumbles led to those 21 gator points. One of them the gators returned for a TD and the other 2 led to short scoring drives.

This Florida team is coming in pissed off like we have not seen in a while. You are crazy if you think Muschamp is not going to have these guys fired up.

I'm telling you, DOGFIGHT.

I would love nothing more than to blow them away 41-7, but I don't feel like that is how this game is shaping up. We are not going to take them by surprise - they know we are coming hard for them.

One missed offensive tackle assignment and Florida wins. They will be trying to knock Worley out of the game. It is the only chance they have at winning.

I was a little surprised that they kept it as close with Bama as they did. Bama took their first double digit lead with just seconds left in the third quarter. However, Bama had four turnovers. Four! They would've rolled even bigger had that not happened. If we don't have turnovers and the OL holds, we win this game. Plain and simple.

I see that you're a fellow Louisvillian. Where do you usually watch the games? There are quite a few of us on here. We should all meet up and have a beer one of these days.

Also, beat damn Florida.

VN Store

Back