F the SEC network

25801VOL

V,B
I've been unable to watch any of their games because of my provider not offering. Not even on espn 3 or watch espn. I. Previous years almost every game was available on espn 3. The SEC network has been a complete fail.

Reactions: 5 people
Sorry for your bad luck. It'll change soon. But in the meantime, remember how much sorely needed revenue Tennessee gets from the deal.

Reactions: 1 person
I've been unable to watch any of their games because of my provider not offering. Not even on espn 3 or watch espn. I. Previous years almost every game was available on espn 3. The SEC network has been a complete fail.

Its the providers fault. I have seen and gotten every game and all their other shows.

Reactions: 9 people

I like it. Eliminates the ppv game

Reactions: 25 people
F EasSPN for buying college ball and making every one pay the ransom to be a fan and to watch games that used to come network.

Reactions: 3 people
nelson-haha.jpg

Reactions: 28 people
F EasSPN for buying college ball and making every one pay the ransom to be a fan and to watch games that used to come network.

you've got to be kidding... yeah,screw them...we could go back to having 1 game on a week on network TV instead of being able to watch every SEC game...

Reactions: 9 people

Hardly. You get to see pretty much every SEC team play each week now. And I'll sure hate getting all the SEC basketball this winter and more SEC baseball next spring.

And what provider do you even have? There's what, 1 provider that didn't pick it up?

Change providers. And for those of you who are complaining about it being the Bama network, just hang in there. If CBJ gets us to the promised land, it will be the VOL network.

Reactions: 6 people
all depends on the carrier if it is available on Watch ESPN. I have bright house in florida and it is not.

I've seen every game on SEC Network. My only problem this weekend is that the hotel I'll be staying at in Santa Fe doesn't have SECN on their package....f'ers

Change providers. And for those of you who are complaining about it being the Bama network, just hang in there. If CBJ gets us to the promised land, it will be the VOL network.

this x 1000...cbj is way more media friendly and interesting than the bama troll homo...when we are as good as them we will be all over the sec network

I really like it for the coverage and game replay's. It's pretty much the Finbaum show during the day and I never really watch any of their shows, but it's a hell of a lot better than pay per view.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back