Vols win by 2 TD's

I'm tired of predictions. So ready for the game to be played. So ready to see the result played or on the field.

Reactions: 1 person
We are gonna run them out of town and beat them so bad they may never come back. We are gonna give them ten years worth of whippings in 4 quarters.

Mushchamp will probably quit before the game is over and throw in the towel for the entire sorry bunch.

Reactions: 3 people
I agree with them on Bama v Ole Miss. Tentatively on UT v UF. I think UGA wins by more than that vs Vandy... and I don't think Vandy scores.

UK may challenge USCe more that that.

:jawdrop:
We are gonna run them out of town and beat them so bad they may never come back. We are gonna give them ten years worth of whippings in 4 quarters.

Mushchamp will probably quit before the game is over and throw in the towel for the entire sorry bunch.

:jawdrop:

Reactions: 2 people
you know when the article begins with 'click to start the slide show' you have some hot takes coming

I like how you think!

I like how you think!

Thanks buddy. I may have slightly exaggerated but I really believe this team has its best football ahead of it. At the beginning of the season I thought this team would be a .500 type team. However, the SEC East is horrible and we look to have the capacity to be a pretty tough ball team.

I don't see it. I think we are in for a let down on Saturday. I hope I am wrong. We are snake bitten against them imo.

I don't see it. I think we are in for a let down on Saturday. I hope I am wrong. We are snake bitten against them imo.

This is a much different Vols team. Part of the problem in this rivalry is the defeated mentality of the fanbase! Why not be confident?! This is not the Florida team of the 90's buddy. No need to wet the bed. We will beat the s*** out of em. Book it Jack.

I hope fans and most importantly the team respect the rivalry. The gators want just lay down. We had better come to be loud and the team better come to play. This want be easy

i've already gotten fla and points on 3 different bets with fla fans (2, 3, 4) --- easy money!!!

I swear I've never seen a group of ninnies like there are on here. I'm glad the team has more fight in them than this fan base. Can't you people see this isn't the same team as yesteryear?? Do you guys really need the opposing media to give you faith in your team?

Reactions: 3 people
I swear I've never seen a group of ninnies like there are on here. I'm glad the team has more fight in them than this fan base. Can't you people see this isn't the same team as yesteryear?? Do you guys really need the opposing media to give you faith in your team?

I'm with you man....I haven't felt this good about a Tennessee team in quite a while. Love the attitude, intensity and play to the last second feel of this team. This is our year!

UT should win big--34-16! with a big loss, muschamp will probably get fired soon. hopefully their AD hires another zook or muschamp type coach!!

If I were to say that we are going to win by 40 points would that somehow change the outcome of the game? We have played UF with more talented teams before and found ways to lose. We have a lot of young players and young players make mistakes that is the just a simple fact. We have made major mistakes in key parts of both games we have lost and will tomorrow.

I hope fans and most importantly the team respect the rivalry. The gators want just lay down. We had better come to be loud and the team better come to play. This want be easy

I agree. I think a lot of people think we are GA. State or something, and that's just not true. However, I do think you all win, but it's not a blowout at all.

VN Store

Back